Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Thank My Lucky Stars...Inspired By Challenge~Get Lucky, Cards In Envy~Green Things, Addicted to CAS Challenge #131~Luck/Lucky, AAA Cards CAS Challenge #110~Ombre

Hello,

Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday! Popping in quickly to share a card that - hopefully - fits the challenges I've entered.


NOTE: Honoured and Thrilled to be selected by Toni and Kristie as their favourite for Cards In Envy In the Mailbox recognition! THANK YOU!

First, the 'clean' layout - using Uniko Studios Seeing Stars and Reach for the Stars sets -  was sparked by Inspired By Challenge~Get Lucky.  I don't have clovers, so I hope that my copic-coloured and fussy cut green stars, hanging from a banner, are close-ish...


Also heading to Addicted to CAS Challenge #131~Luck/Luck, as 'lucky' appears in my sentiment...


Next, my little green twinklers are entering at the Cards In Envy~Green Things Challenge and AAA Cards CAS Challenge #110~Ombre


I'm off...chores calling my name...

Thank you for dropping by!


18 comments:

Laurel said...

I love this CAS card! Very well done! Thank you for playing at Inspired By! :)

Anita in France said...

Crisp and fresh and fun, Carol ... the delicious greens are wonderful against all that glorious white space! Hugs, Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol t his is so fabulous! I love the crisp clean look of the green stars!

I Card Everyone said...

My stars! It does seem to fit perfectly... thanks for sharing with us at Inspired By... xx
=]

Pam said...

Love this! You hit a home run again!

Bobby said...

I love the clean and graphic look to this, Carol.

Jane said...

Super vivid colour combo, brilliant card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

nancy littrell said...

I LOVE your Clean, Crisp and so Refreshing stars design, Carol. TFS Hugs..

Susan said...

Terrific design. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Aileen said...

Love it, bright, CAS vibrant beautiful.

LucieGCards said...

What an eye-catching card - love all that green and all the stars! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

LeAnne said...

Oh my, this is amazing...CAS perfection! I love those stars, both big and little! Great coloring, too! Thanks for playing with our IB challenge this week!

Barb Ghig said...

I really LOVE this card, Carol! The diagonal banners are perfectly crisp and clean and your stars are gorgeous! I also love how you stamped your sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Toni said...

perfection!

Jaydee said...

What a fabulous design. the black, green and white is a wonderful color combination and the repetition of stars is fabulous. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
jaydee

Susan said...

Love this clean and simple card. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Susanne Vargas said...

Your green stars look so fresh with all that white! Thank you for the inspiration as I just ordered this set, yay!

Jeanne said...

Your stars are so striking on your card. They really pop! I really like the diagonal lines, too. And the sentiment for I feel that way toward you. You are a bright star in blogland. :) Have a happy day!