Thursday, March 15, 2018

Floral Whale Thank You...Less Is More Challenge #366~Monochrome, Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #328

Hello, 

Do I have a whale of a tale for you!  Actually, that's only partially true! No wild-and-crazy stories to tell, but I do have a whale...with a tale...and FLOWERS!  Isn't this a cool image...


My whale is swimming over to Less Is More Challenge #366~Monochrome (a trio of Memento Inks: Bahama Blue, Bahama Blue and Paris Dusk for the image and Tumbled Ink DI for the bubbles)



and Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #328

NOTE: Honoured and thrilled to be *Showcased* at Less Is More Challenge #366. THANK YOU!

Hope you're having a great day...I'm off to shovel snow...again...

Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love how you did the whale! Beautiful! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Just fabulous! What a perfect and striking image, gorgeous choice of colours ... I'm a 'blue girl' too! Totally elegant and CAS design and a perfect monochromatic beauty for our gallery at Less is More. Thanks for joining us x

Jeanne said...

Wow, is that ever pretty! What a great whale stamp. I like the clean and simple design that has major impact! Thanks for sharing. On a side note, did I ever tell you how much that smiley face petting the giraffe's nose gif makes me smile. It's so cute!! Have a great weekend and here's to hoping you've seen the last of the major snow. Hugs!

Izzy Scrap said...

WOW ! This is so beautiful Carol ! I love this whale stamp set and it is so beautiful with this blue ombré. Love your delicate smooshing background too ! A stunning CAS take on our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More. Hugs x

Neets B said...

What a fabulous stamp, and I love your transition of blue shades. Looks great with the clean font of the sentiment.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Susanne Vargas said...

A flowery whale - how fun!

Amy O said...

This is such a cool image! And I love how you've blended the colors of blue. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

This is a whale of a card....ok, that was bad but this card is fabulous!! Love the ombre color variations. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!