Friday, March 9, 2018

Mondays Blah...Inkspirational Challenge #156~Work

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #156~Word Prompt - WORK. Interesting choice, right? I know you'll have fun 'playing' with this one...we sure did!


Joining us for this challenge is wonderfully talented, Bharati; her card is a "work" of art! Please drop by her place and leave her some love; my teammates would be thrilled if you did the same for them. I'm sure their cards will 'work' as amazing inspiration for your creations.


My card features a 'response' to work...tee hee. The Blah Bunny from Honey Bee Stamps is just too much fun!


Looking forward to seeing your "work" in the gallery!


Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Nonni said...

Hilarious, Carol... I know how this bunny feels after the week I had! :) Love the background you created and the color combo looks great too, I have to remember this teal and purple duo. It's beautiful! xxx

Jeanne said...

Oh my! Yes, indeedy, I'm sure this is how we'll feel here in the US at least, come Monday after Daylight Savings Time begins. LOL Love how colorful this is and the colors you chose, too. So vibrant, even if that bunny is struggling. Thanks for sharing!

Kim S said...

PERFECT!! Perfect image for the sentiment! Perfect background in purple. LOVE it!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely love it! I think it's the way so many people think about work on Mondays! xx

Happy Dance said...

You and I have chatted about this bunny more than once... And he's absolutely perfect for this prompt!! I think we've all felt this way come Monday morning, lol!! Great background too! What a fun card, my friend! Love it!! Bev

Bobby said...

Your coloring of that fun bunny is terrific, Carol, and so is the inking on the colorful background.

Marina said...

So funny, so perfect for the theme. Is that you on Monday morning or is it after marking a stack of exam papers?

Susanne Vargas said...

That bunny makes me crack up every time I see it! That's how I look like every morning, hehe!

Tracey McNeely said...

That bunny cracks me right up, and yes on a Monday! Love it Carol!

Shauna said...

Haha! This is awesome! and totally how I feel on Monday mornings when I head to work! Fantastic theme and great use of color!
- Shauna