Friday, March 23, 2018

Just Because and Thank You Flowers...Just Us Girls Challenge #433~Photo Week

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #433, where wonderful Bobby is inspiring us with a trio of gorgeous Spring/Easter themed images. Sigghhh...so pretty....


If you've come from - or are heading to - the challenge blog, you'll see an array of fabulous cards from our March Guest Designer Stef Perry and my talented teammates: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa, Maria.

A combination of Uniko (Horizontal Stripes) and Concord and 9th (Brushed Blossom) sets for my first card;

Concord and 9th (Brushed Blossom for the sentiment and Aloha Fill-In stencils for the flowers) and Stamplorations (Pierced Curly Frames/Tags) products for the second.


Two cards means I was smitten by the lovely Spring/Easter mood-board! Hope something captures your eye and that you'll bring a card or two to the gallery

See you there!

Thank you for dropping by!


12 comments:

Jane said...

Just had to stop by and say how much I love that first card. Absolutely perfect combo of stamps and colours! Now you've made it really hard to create a card for the challenge, all I want to do is copy your card, but I'll do my best to just be inspired by it. xx

Jeanne said...

Both cards are so lovely, Carol. But I have to say that first card is a showstopper in my humble opinion. I adore those stripes. The color is so pretty. And then the gorgeous flower in the corner. Fabulous! I like the raised die outline. The soft flowers on the second card are so pretty, too, but my eye goes back to the first card for sure. You are so talented, Carol! :) Hugs!

Ina G said...

Wow Carol your first card is a stunner and the background looks so good behind that amazingly beautiful floral image. Then you go and make another gorgeous card. Such lovely soft colours. Super die for the sentiment!

Bobby said...

You're such an over achiever, Carol. ;) That first card is so lovely with the blue stripes and that wonderful white outlined flower. I had to go check out that flower set. The second card is pure Carol and lovely as well.

Macimbalo said...

Both cards are lovely! I really like that die on the first one - and the backgrounds are so soft and pretty - great job capturing the inspiration photo!!!

Stef Perry said...

Obviously we were on the same page using blue stripes to ground our flowers ha ha! I love how you embossed and colored the floral image then inlaid it into the striped panel - wonderful look! Both cards are gorgeous.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love that first card with the partial framing using the gorgeous flowers!

Lisa Kind said...

Your cards are so pretty and I love how you were inspired by them!

Anita in France said...

The monochrome pinks are so soft and dreamy, Carol ... and I love those broad stripes with the delicate die cut floral cluster ... they're both just so pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

Nancy said...

Your lovely lusciously pink and soft second card is just eye catching, and those blue stripes make for a fabulous background for your gorgeous floral! Not sure how you did that and if it's inlaid. However, it is fabulous and you nailed the inspiration photo!

Susanne Vargas said...

Your cards are so pretty! Especially love the stripes!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

You have definitely nailed this photo challenge with not one, but two gorgeous cards! That fill in stencil is intriguing me. Two beautiful cards!