Friday, March 2, 2018

Happy Little Stampers March 2018 CAS Challenge~Home

Hello,

March....already! And, as is typical here, it's come in like a lion, with a snowstorm...sighhh. The forecast for next week 'suggests' melting-and-warming temperatures; hope it comes to fruition. Guess I'll stay inside my cozy little house today and craft...

Speaking of which...Welcome to Happy Little Stampers March 2018 CAS Challenge~HOME. 


We're thrilled to bits and pieces to welcome wonderful, witty Darnell as our Guest Designer. Her duo of bird house cards will dazzle and delight; her post will have you in stitches. (I recommend that you 'not' be drinking a beverage whilst you read...ask me how I know...)

A simple, scribbly water-coloured little 'home' card to share, created with The Bee's Knees Houses and Houses Extras sets.  The houses Shirley designed are delightful,as are the trees, flowers and fences that can be used to accessorize them. We all like having the landscaping done, right?


That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see how my talented teammates interpreted this month's theme.  A reminder that we're looking for CAS designs:


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Looking forward to seeing your *home* cards/projects in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

Julie B said...

Such a cutsey image Carol, reminds me of the brownstones in US dramas! :)

Jeanne said...

A lovely and delightful little scene, Carol! Looks like a wonderful place to live! Hugs!

Jane said...

Love the simple scribbly house, really cute.

Bobby said...

I didn't know there were accessories to those houses, Carol. They fill out the card and make a darling little scene yet still CAS.

BożenA said...

Great scence, I love your sweet home. It looks cheerful and safe :-)
Hugs,
BożenA

Kim S said...

I can also speak from experience. I check blogs over my first cup of coffee before I get ready to head out for a work day. Hot coffee is dangerous when reading Darnell's blog!!

I like your sweet scene. The stamps have a fun look and your coloring is just right for them!

Greta said...

Sweet card, Carol!

Neets B said...

Super cute images, I'd love to live in that house! Love the cheery colours you used. Sorry for the late visit xx

Linda said...

What a cute little scene ... love it! xx