Friday, March 30, 2018

Sweet Birthday Wishes...Just Us Girls Challenge #434~Wild Card: CAS

Hello,

Wild Card Week over at Just Us Girls Challenge #434 and deligthful DT Angie has selected CAS for us to go crazy over! Yayyyy! LOVE CAS cards!

If you've come from - or are heading to - the challenge blog, you'll see an array of fabulous cards from our March Guest Designer Stef Perry and my talented teammates: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa, Maria.

Even though Mother Nature continues to bring us winter weather (snow and freezing rain falling and brrrrr cold at -20C, with wind chill), I decided to focus on summer treats for my inspiration card...


A yummy double-scoop ice cream cone (Hero Arts layering stamps/dies) and, although it's hard to see, they're covered with shimmer and glimmer.  Craving sparked? Hope so...for ice cream and for joining us in the gallery!

Looking forward to seeing your CAS creations in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


12 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh man, Carol. That's a bummer that it is snowing again and so cold! I truly hope this is the last of the color stuff for you all. I think we are supposed to get some snow possibly in my neck of the woods, but not that cold. I feel for you and think your antidote in sharing a delicious looking ice cream cone is terrific! Makes me want to take a great big slurp. I hope you have a lovely weekend, my friend, crafting the days away! Hugs!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh my! Now I want ice cream! Lol! Cute and delish card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Can't go wrong with a fun ice cream cone :)

Patti said...

I NEED! this! it is the perfect card and LOW carbs!! woo hoo you knocked this one out of the park friend! : )

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

Bobby said...

Perfectly yummy looking card, Carol.

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet and yummy card! I love that ice cream cone!!! I have this stamp and never think to pull it out, thank you so much for the inspiration!

Nancy said...

This Ice cream cone looks delectable! I have a weakness for ice cream and I am in fact eating a bowl right now. The softness of the colors and background make this a sweet treat in more ways than one. Sensational card and Happy Easter to you!

Ina G said...

Oh YUM! I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream. Maybe not in the middle of winter hehe. Your cone looks so real as do those gorgeous coloured scoops of ice cream. Lovely splatters and scallop die.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love this! That ice cream cone looks so realistic and I love the addition of the splatters. Great CAS design!

Stef Perry said...

I love ice cream any time of year so your double scoop of sparkly pastel perfection really made me smile! Very cute birthday card!

Maria said...

Well that looks super yummy! Great job with this week's CAS challenge this is perfection!

Michelle said...

I love ice cream and your awesome CAS design - so yummy!