Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Snowman-y Hugs...Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #273~Holiday

Hello!

Welcome to Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #273~Holiday.  


Today, I'm sharing the cards I made for my niece and nephew, using the adorable The Bee's Knees' Layered Snowman, designed by Shirley Brampton.  Isn't he the cutest! The first comment from my niece - after giving the card a hug (she is too cute!) - was, "Look, Aunty c, he has hearts for eyes!"  And yes, he certainly does!




Please visit my teammates to see their wonderful creations.

Looking forward to seeing your *Holiday* cards/projects in the gallery!

Also sharing at:

Cards In Envy~Winter Chills (you always have the *coolest* challenges! LOVE playing here!)

STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge~Anything Goes

Thank you for dropping by!


16 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Of course they loved them! Those snowmen are adorable!! Love the heart eyes, and I'm betting that little Miss T. is one fabby crafter. Stay warm and safe....Cold here too. Bev

Julie B said...

Such a jolly snowman Carol, no wonder they loved them. :)

Lynn said...

I love that snowman! He's adorable!

Carole said...

Ahhh a lovely snowman...huggable even and yes I love his heart eyes too! A card to melt your heart! Happy New Year Carol. xx

Anita in France said...

Adorable and so fun, Carol ... those sweetheart eyes are just the cutest! Hugs, Anita :)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such adorable set of cards! The snowmen are too cute, love the colors too.

Sherri Thacker said...

What a cute snowman! Love his eyes being hearts. That sets him apart from all the rest of the cute snowmen out there! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

Jeanne said...

Such a sweet and loving snowman! Those eyes are adorable. Well, the whole snowman is adorable and so is the love that went into creating the card for your sweet niece! Thanks for sharing! Hugs! :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute card that snowman makes me smile 😊

Patti said...

Hello you card making genius!! This is simply adorable! : )

Happy New Year friend!!

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

Ina G said...

Wow Carol how observant your niece was to pick up on those tiny heart eyes. What an adorable snowman he is. Love the simple style here with just a hint of colours.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So cute, that snowman! No wonder your niece loes that card - and yes, I believe that she is very cute, too and an artist, as we all have witnessed!

Bobby said...

I can see why that whimsical snowman stole Ms T's heart, Carol.

Monika Reeck said...

Yes I realized the eyes made by HEARTS so cuuutee
Love your snowman stamp Miss C
and your CAS card always has special things added
this is cute and adorable
hugs
Monika

Gwendolyn said...

Hi Carol, sorry this is so late but my house move is taking all my time and we still don't have internet... Thanks so much for visiting my blog and welcoming me to this awesome team. Your card is too cute and I'm still figuring out how you made the hat look 3d! I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations. Hugs, Gwendolyn

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE your super cute snowman!!! Adorable!! Thanks for playing with Cards in Envy!!