Friday, January 26, 2018

LOVE That I Know You...Inkspirationation Challenge #153~Word Prompt - Attachment

Hello,

Hope you're having a great week! As for me: currently on Day EIGHT of zero crafting, due to marking diploma exams (we mark over 10 consecutive days; no stopping even for weekends)! Withdrawal symptoms? Oh yes! On the plus side, I'm staying with my mom, so after-hours time with her and, of course, with my niece and nephew, keeps me happily occupied!  NOTE: a thousand apologies for falling behind in commenting...long days of marking essays after essays after essays is taxing! I'll make up for it once I'm back home!

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #153~Word Prompt: ATTACHMENT. Isn't that a great choice?


Talk about a vast range of interpretations, as you'll see from my wonderful team: Sandie, Shauna, Kylie, MarinaNonni, Yvonne

With Valentine's Day *this close*, I chose to interpret the 'strong bond' definition of attachment; and what bond is stronger than that of LOVE! Perfect 'rational' to use my new Concord and 9th's Love You So stamps and dies, as well as my Memento LUXE Love Letter ink that I've had - unopened - for ages! 

Here's a trio from the total of seven made...they'll be in the mail to special friends once I'm back home (and more to be made and sent; this set is such fun!!).


This one wanted a close-up...and despite the way it appears, everything is aligned straight in real life. Sheesh!


Looking forward to seeing your interpretations of *ATTACHMENT*!

Also sharing at:

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #376~Anything Goes

Mod Squad Challenge~Valentine/Love All the cards feature Memento LUXE Love Letter ink

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge~Layer It Up


Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Nonni said...

Fabulous design! I love all the scalloped edges and the soft, feminine, perfect for Valentine's color palette!

sandie said...

what a great stamp and you worked it so well with the off the side panels-I like this design-hope you get to craft soon x

Deborah Frings said...

I like your take on 'attachment' and these cards are super.

Glad you're getting to spend some time with your mum and I hope your 'marking' hand holds up! xx

Jeanne said...

Well, I guess you have a pretty good trade off. Even though you are missing your crafting you get to spend all that extra time with your family. Hopefully it is helping with your withdrawal symptoms. :) Your cards are "love"ly! I like the CAS design and that sentiment is awesome! I can't imagine having to grade all the essays like you are. It's got to be overwhelming! Good luck making it through. Big hugs to you and for your dedication!

Shauna said...

What a great 'love' stamp for these valentines! It is so bold and I like your mix of colors. Just lovely!
- Shauna

Brenda said...

Love your take on this challenge Carol and I love, love, love these cards! They are so pretty and perfect for Valentine's Day. You can't be any farther behind in commenting than me my friend! I've been a bad blogger and commentor!! Hugs, Brenda

Marina said...

Love the clean. graphic look - so pretty in the valentines colours.

Susanne Vargas said...

LOVE your LOVE cards! ;) The "shadow" for your panels give the cards an awesome look!

debby4000 said...

Brilliant Valentine cards and love the different colourways.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Joyce Erb said...

Very pretty. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge