Monday, January 8, 2018

A Herd of Reindeer Shaker Tags...Happy Little Stamps January 2018 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers January 2018 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.


Today, I'm sharing the Mama Elephant/Hampton Arts shaker reindeer tags - using Studio Katia Dotted Shaker Tag 2 -  I made for my niece's Grade 2 class; we are talking a LOT of die cutting!


Here's a glimpse of part of the full herd of 27.  Such fun to make, although my copic colouring of the sweet reindeer certainly needs work! Aren't the images cuties, though?


Looking forward to seeing your creativity in the gallery; always a joy and inspiration to see what YOU have designed!

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Anita in France said...

Oh my, your gathering of sweet shaker reindeer is absolutely adorable, Carol ... so much delicious detailing ... those Grade 2 littles must have been thrilled to have received one of these cuties each! Hugs, Anita :)

Macimbalo said...

Love these sweet shaker tags! I bet they LOVED them - they have just the perfect amount of detail and I love your coloring of them! CUTE!!!

Ina G said...

OMGosh what a lot of work here but what fantabulous results. Sooooo love those images beautifully coloured and shaker tags to boot. What lucky Grade 2'ers and your niece to have such a talented Aunt.

Darnell said...

These are adorable, c!! I just succumbed to these cuties and ordered them this morning, so your post is very timely for me - thank you! I'll bet the kiddies just loved them. You are so good to those kids and their friends and teachers!! Hugs, Darnell

Deepti Aggarwal said...

OMG!!! Cuteness overloaded..Love these cute shaker tags..Hugs, Deepti

Jeanne said...

What an adorable set of tags, Carol! I'm sure your niece was just giddy over them. What a lot of love was poured into the project (plus a lot of shaker beads and bits)! I think you did a terrific job coloring those cute reindeer. All around fabulous project. Thanks for sharing. Hugs!

Bobby said...

A lot of die cutting AND and lot of coloring, Carol. Those kids must have been thrilled because I know I would be. I have the original ME reindeer and didn't even use them this year. Congrats on winning one of the prizes from Leigh during the Season's of Giving Blog Hop. I'm so excited to receive mine.

shirley-bee said...

These are so gorgeous, Carol! You must be the most favourite auntie in anybody's class ever!

Patti said...

Awwww! I love this! and that you created them for your niece's class!! You are the sweetest Auntie Carol!!

Darling mini shakers friend : )

Patti

Shelly said...

Oh, these are so fun and ADORABLE!!

Barb Ghig said...

Well, I think your Copic coloring is perfect, Carol! Really, really CUTE shaker tags...I love them all and I know the children in your niece's class will too!!! What a wonderful autie you are :)