Thursday, January 4, 2018

Silvery Trees Celebrate...STAMPlorations January 2018 CAS Card Challenge Anything Goes (optional colour twist: SILVER)

Hello,

Today, I'm joining my wonderful team for STAMPlorations January 2018 CAS Card Challenge #22~Anything Goes (optional colour twist: SILVER)


I selectively inked a sprinkling of the sweet trees from Christmas Tree 1 ARTploration Stencil~Sanna Lippert Designs to create my background, added a silver foil paper sentiment, Celebrate Word Die, and a smattering of Nuvo Drops in shimmer black. In real life this is a shiny, shiny card!


Please head over to the main blog to see the incredible cards created by my wonderful team. You'll be dazzled and, I know, inspired to play along!  The guidelines are simple; the rewards for joining us, wonderful:
  • Players can link up to 3 CAS cards.
  • Players can enter a CAS card with or without the optional color twist.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK.
  • Prizes: $10 GC for the winner; $5 GC to the top picks.
  • If there are 50 or more entries: 1 random winner of product of choice (3x5 stamp set OR 2 standard size stencils OR 1 CUTplorations word/phrase die).
Easy and so inviting!  
Looking forward to seeing your CAS creations in the gallery!

To receive 20% off STAMPlorations stamps, stencils and dies, I invite you to use my code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM. The code applies to regular and sale-priced products, but cannot be combined with other discount codes you have. Happy shopping!

Thank you for dropping by!


For smiles and inspiration head toSTAMPlorations blog | STAMPlorations shop

7 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

AWESOME!!!! The selective inking is such a great idea! Love this card!

I Card Everyone said...

I know these are trees, but I see arrows - and they're heading straight to the heart of someone special, I'd bet! A wonderful card, c...
=]

Trina P. said...

Cute card, Carol! Cool selective stencil inking.

nancy littrell said...

Simply beautiful silver and white CAS design, Carol. TFS Hugs..

Jeanne said...

Lovely, silvery, and pretty card! I like your selective inking of the trees!

Bobby said...

The trees you selected to ink make a great background design, Carol.

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful CAS design, Carol...I really love this card!