Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Shimmery Joy....Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #275~Photo Inspiration

Hello,

Welcome to Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #275 with a most dazzling, elegant mood for inspiration. Dramatic and gorgeous, all that black and white, with shimmery gold accents...swoon!


So many choices, as I mentioned in a previous post, can be overwhelming; solution for me is to narrow my focus, as you see here with my simple design:


The deer and joy are cut from sparkly gold cardstock, which the photo doesn't capture. In real life this panel shimmers and shines!

Please visit my teammates to see their stunning creations.
Looking forward to visiting your glamorous photo-inspired cards/projects in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


12 comments:

Loll said...

Beautiful design Carol. Very elegant and sophisticated Christmas card. xx

Lynn said...

Love that fabulous polka dot background Carol!

Julie B said...

I totally agree, such an inspirational set of images. Love the gold dot DP withe the simple outline and word. :)

Jeanne said...

Your focus is wonderful, Carol. I really like those gold polka dots and that deer looks so joyful leaping through the air. Perfect! :)

~amy~ said...

This is a fantastic design!

Monika Reeck said...

the DOTS paper is cool
Love your deer I have seen here it is black and it looks stunning Miss C
love your interpretation
biig hugs from Germany
Monika

Anita in France said...

Joy indeed, Carol ... love the gold dots ... the leaping silhouette reindeer is so ... erm ... joyful against it! Hugs, Anita :)

Ina G said...

What fabulous gold dotted card stock for that awesome background Carol. Makes your deer look so very regal. Your simple sentiment is a perfect finish for your spectacular cas creation.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Fabulous card, Carol. The polka dot gold background is a stunner, great to showcase that elegant and beautiful deer.

Jeanne H said...

Oh, your polka dot and deer card is just wonderful! Love, love it.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, Carol...this is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you 'focused' your attention and kept your design perfectly CAS and totally elegant...Love this card, my friend!

Bobby said...

Haha. I thought it was a black deer and black 'joy' which would have been just as good, Carol. I love the simplicity of your card.