Sunday, February 9, 2014

*Plane* Little Valentine Tags...CAS-ual Fridays #127: Over the Edge

Happy Sunday!

I'm on the verge of completing my 51 Valentines assignment; a few in this post, some in one more and we're calling it a wrap!  Truly, it's been a fun run trying to create variety with this venture, but I must say, my creative avenues are starting to get a little bogged down.  I'm worried and wondering:   Will I ever be able to design something any larger than 3.5 x 3.5 (although it's amazing how much that size of canvas can hold!)? Will I become obsessed with pink and red, foregoing all other colours? Will I *need* to add more hearts and lovey-themed products to my stash?  Will having made 51 Valentines drive me over the edge????

Speaking of "over the edge" - that's exactly (see...sneaky lead up...) the challenge I'm entering today over at CAS-ual Fridays #127

My offerings are small and simple; likely destined for my nephew's day-care pals, who are around 2 years old.  I figure since his group is mainly boys, they might like what I've made (however, at age 2-ish, will they *really* notice?).  What I do know, however, is that along with hockey, basketball (or, as he would say, 'backy-ball'), and football, my nephew is also fascinated with trains, planes and automobiles.  So, I'm sending him, to give to his friends, planes...of the 'paper' variety...



See: quite simple and 'over the edge'...

Since you're here (thank you), another trio that are also part of the shipment heading north to the kiddos...


No, I've not gone completely squirrel-y...yet...

Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments make my day!

10 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

You are a MACHINE Carol, again many creations all lovely, perfect for the over the edge, where I spotted your airplane craftiness!!!

Emily Keaton said...

These are SO much fun--great for the daycare kiddos!!!

Marisa said...

LOVE the paper airplanes!!! Brilliant :)

Greta said...

Oh for crying out loud--paper airplanes for your little nephew to give out! You are one amazing auntie! Totally adorable cards, my friend!

Anita in France said...

CUTE ... Carol, these over the edge planes are fab.u.lous ... soooo perfect for those littlies! Sweet squizzles too! Anita :)

Jingle said...

These are so adorable! I really love the little paper airplanes! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Dana said...

Oh I love the shape of the first tags!! I love that little airplane!! And the second tags are so cute!!

Kelly Griglione said...

The airplanes are a great choice to have coming off your tag. Of course, they're flying by! Love your collection here. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Marlena M. said...

Awww, these are so sweet! I love the way those paper airplanes are off the edge~

Sian Ridley said...

I love those paper aeroplanes (sorry, I'm English!) - they're fantastic and absolutely perfect for little boys!! (and big boys I would think too!) Fabulous 'over-the-edge' idea too!

Those squirrels are equally adorable too and ideal for the sentiment - love it! :)