Friday, March 8, 2019

You're A-Maze-ing...Happy Little Stampers March 2019 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Hello,




Today, I'm bringing you a trio of the 60 (yes, 60!) maze mini cards (MFT products) created for my niece and nephew's classmates. They both have birthdays in March, so these will be shared with their classes, along with my sister-in-law's 'specialty' fizz bug treats. My nephew loves mazes...so he was 110% the inspiration for these!




Here's they, en masse....


Please visit my teammates; their creations are wonderful and, if you have a moment, leave them some love. I know they'll be thrilled!

Looking forward to seeing your Anything Goes with Dies cards/projects in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Lindsey said...

SIXTY. Obviously you are the best aunt ever. (Relegating me to second, darn...) :P These are (obviously) a-maze-ing!

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, Carol! YOU are the amazing one! 60 cards?? What a fabulous and fantastic auntie you are!

Kim S said...

Your are one sweet auntie - but absolutely crazy!! Oh my gosh - 60??!! My definition of mass-producing is about 5 and even then I'm bored. Let alone mass-producing a maze!! They are going to love these!

Anita in France said...

Auntie Amazing, I'd say, Carol ... what splendid mazes, the children will love them! Hugs, Anita :)

Helen said...

wow!!! How amazing! Well done, Carol, creating 60 of these super, fun cards! I'm sure they were very well received!