Monday, March 4, 2019

Cake and Ice Cream...STAMPlorations March 2019 CUTplorations Challenge

Hello,

Welcome to the STAMPlorations CUTplorations March 2019 Challenge, where we're drawing inspiration from this image that is both lovely and scrumptious! A four-layer cakes? Oh my....yes, please!

image source: Kate Spade NY

The photo sent my sweet tooth tingling, so I went with it!  Rainbow cake, served with ice cream!  Care to join me in a decadent dessert?  Hope so!


Dots All Over stencil
Party Time

That's it from me!  Please visit my teammates to see their awe-mazing interpretations! 
Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery!

CUTplorations Challenge Guidelines can be found HERE (they're super simple!).  AND, if you play along, you're in the running for the Monthly Prizes! 

  • $15 gift certificate to the winners in the challenges voted by each design team (5 main winners)
  • $5 gift certificate to three (3) randomly picked players per challenge (15 winners total)

Thank you for dropping by!


2 comments:

maria f. said...

Someone went wild and crazy at the sweet shop! Love the rainbow cake. And the ice cream looks like one my kids would have selected when younger ;)

Ina G said...

Yummy inviting ice cream and cake Carol. Would love to sink my teeth into either - more so the cake as I am not a big ice cream eater and I can lick the frosting of that cake.