Friday, March 15, 2019

Tag, You're It! Challenge #83: Polka Dots....Unicorns Rock

Hello,

Welcome to Tag, You're It Challenge #83, where 'it' means using polka dots! Check out the inspiration photo...I LOVE that dress!

My 'polka dots' serve as backgrounds for the duo of bookmarks I made for my niece and nephew. I 'may' be obsessed with this set from Your Next Stamp. Actually, forget the 'may be'...I am! I just want to colour these adorable images alllll day long!


That's it from me; please check out the amazing tags designed by my teammates, then bring your polka dot tags to the gallery!

Also sharing at:

Cute Card Thursday~Celebrate. These unicorns are celebrating how thrilled to be what they are!

Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh my, how cute are those bookmarks carol?! Love them!

donna mikasa said...

Sweet and colorful! Your niece and nephew are so lucky ;)

Kara Lynne said...

So cute, Carol! I love how those unicorns are jammin'! Fabulous polka dot background for them too!

Lindsey said...

Your unicorns are hilarious! While at the same time beautifully coloured. :D

Jeanne said...

How fun are these bookmarks. Lucky niece and nephew. Unicorns rock, but so do crafty, creative, loving aunties! :)

Crafting Andy said...

These are so cute. But then I do love Unicorns - Haha. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Anita in France said...

So fun and cute, Carol ... and a great sense of movement ... these little unicorns look as though they're on wobblers! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

So cute, Carol. I love the multi-colored polka dots to go with the multi-colored unicorns.