Thursday, March 7, 2019

Just Because...STAMPlorations March 2019 CAS Card Challenge~Anything Goes (optional colour twist: CORAL PINK)

Hello,

I'm joining my wonderful teammates for the STAMPlorations March 2019 Anything CAS Goes Card Challenge, with the optional colour twist: CORAL PINK.



Soft and delicate from me today...I LOVE this stencil!  Actually, I love all mt STAMPloration stencils!  A combination of Spun Sugar/Abandoned Coral and Cracked Pistachio/Mowed Lawn distress inks...


Hope you'll play along with us this month and fill the gallery with your CAS creations!

Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Such a pretty card! Love the soft colours.

Carole said...

Very pretty Carol! xx

Jeanne said...

So soft and pretty, Carol. You are so good at blending! Wow!

Anita in France said...

Soft, dreamy and lovely, Carol ... such delicious blending! Back online this afternoon at last ... and having fun catching up (though missing commenting on all your splendid cards!). Lots to see ... and be inspired by ... wish me luck! Hugs, Anita :)

Shelly said...

Oooh, so soft and beautiful!

Bobby said...

The Stencil Queen does it again. This is so soft and beautiful, Carol.

Kim Heggins said...

I agree with Bobby, you are the stencil queen, just love your sweet card.

Harriet Skelly said...

This is a pastel beauty! I love your blending of this stencil!