Friday, March 29, 2019

Just Us Girls Challenge #481~Wild Card Week...Thank You for Making My Day Sparkle

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #481~Wild Card Week, where our wonderful Sue invites us to use embossing folders. 


We're thrilled to be joined by our talented guest designer, Greta Hess; please visit her, especially since this is our final week with her (sad to see you leave and so very grateful for all your inspiration this month!), as well as my teammates - Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa and Maria - who would love to know you dropped by.

Yes, my obsession with Unicorns Rock by Your Next Stamp continues. *grin*  Star embossing folder as a pairing with 'sparkle'...as does the purple glitter paper behind the speech bubble and under the little cutie pie's feet. I'm not done with these little guys yet!


Over to you...
Looking forward seeing what kinds of embossing folders will fill this week's gallery! 
See you there!

Also sharing at:

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #131~U is for Unicorn (no snark, sorry; just adorableness, due completely to YNS rather than any talents I may have!).


Thank you for dropping by!


22 comments:

Anita in France said...

You just carry on with your obsession, Carol ... this little rainbow unicorn is a cutie wherever he appears ... fabulous with the sparkle! Hugs, Anita :)

Jeanne said...

Adorable and sweet! That unicorn is so fun. Can't get over a belly button peeking out. Your coloring and shading look fantastic. The star embossing folder looks to be a lot of fun, too. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

~amy~ said...

So fun Carol! Love that unicorn and your coloring.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Soooo cute! That little unicorn is absolutely adorable and I love that speech bubble sentiment. Beautiful embossed background for that little cutie!

Macimbalo said...

So cute, I love that unicorn and the sentiment too! ADORABLE!

Marina said...

Another fabulous unicorn card.

Mac Mable said...

Great texture from the dry embossing and what a fun and fabulous card x.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your starred bg is perfect with this adorable uni!

Lindsey said...

This is so cute! Great embossing folder to use, and I like how you shadowed the speech bubble with glitter paper! And of course, thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Jane Willis said...

Adorable card, I love that starry background, it's perfect for the unicorn. Thanks for joining us at SOSS

Pop's Cards said...

This is so pretty I am loving the super cute image its planted a huge smile on my face and I love the background texture perfect for this cutie, hugs Pops x

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous and so much fun! Thanks for playing along with us at SoSS, Jo x

Darnell said...

Terrific e/f, C, and I can see why you are obsessed with that Unicorns Rock set! AND I love that sediment, but they misspelled schparkle, lol! Hugs, D

Shelly said...

So super cute!! And I don't think I could ever get tired of seeing those unicorns. ;)

Ina G said...

Why wouldn't you be obsessed with that unicorn when he is always so colourful and such a delight. Love the choice of embossed background and how you lifted your unicorn onto the purple step. Nice touch of purple behind your speach bubble. Really makes it pop.

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet and fun card!

Donna said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am now obsessed with your totes adorbs wee unicorn!!!
So uber cute!
Thanks for celebrating all things unicorn with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

Maria said...

oh my gosh how cute is he? Love it! Those stars are awesome!

Nancy said...

I can definitely see why you love that sweet little unicorn! Love how you have colored him too! I can see the shading perfectly! Fabulous card my dear!

Lisa Kind said...

That little unicorn is so stinkin' cute! And he's colored so amazingly! Love the embossing folder you used as well! Very cute card!

Bobby said...

Your unicorn is a cutie, Carol, and the stars and glitter paper are perfect with the sentiment.

Billy Jo said...

Hi there! I searched for greeting cards with the phrase "thanks for making my day sparkle," and your post came up. That unicorn card is exactly what I was looking for! Do you sell your creations? Maybe on Etsy or Fiverr? I'd love to buy several from you. Thanks!