Sunday, March 17, 2019

Uniko Studio DT Showcase...So Kind of You

Hi,

Once again, a Uniko Studio DT showcase, where I bring out a few of my Uniko Studio products to give them some extra love! This time, my card was inspired by ultra-talented Kay Miller, with here oh so pretty card here.  Given her's was for a 'case' challenge, I've decided to do precisely that, using some oldies mixed with newbies stamps and dies!

My 'imitation is the greatest form of flattery' creation uses: Flower Power 1, Flower Power 3, Flower Power 8 (sentiment) and Passiflora stamps and dies.


*Casing*...I LOVE it...especially as doing so inspires me to look at my collection with fresh eyes!

Also sharing at:

The Flower Challenge #30~Anything Goes




Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Such a beautiful case of Kay's work, Carol. Love the colors and the design. Those flowers and leaves are beautiful! Wonderful work! Hugs!

Bobby said...

I love those flowers spilling out of the frame, Carol. CASing's the way to go when you see a design you love.

Anita in France said...

I knew just the card you were talking about as soon as I saw your CASE, Carol ... one of the benefits of being on the Time Out DT! Your take on Kay's design is just a delight ... love how the blooms and leaves extend over the edges of the frame! Hugs, Anita :)

Lindsey said...

Pretty! Love how you took Kay's card and made it your own. Beautiful use of the frame.

Kim S said...

It may be cased but I do love how you made it your own. I like the bold flowers and leaves. I love the softness of the pink splatters. And I love how you fit the sentiment in!

Pop's Cards said...

I just adore this, great colours that look so good together, hugs Pops x

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Carol!