Monday, March 4, 2019

Peace...Happy Little Stampers March 2019 Christmas Challenge~Anything Goes (optional twist: Tags)

Hello,

Time for Happy Little Stampers March 2019 Christmas Challenge, where it's always *anything goes*, with an optional twist should you so choose. This month, it's tags.


I decided to give watercolour one.last.go...sharing two cards using a lovely Woodware Bethlehem stamp. 'Water' + zigs used on the first....


zigs used a la copic style on the second...


That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see how  my talented teammates interpreted this month's theme.

Looking forward to seeing your Christmas cards in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

Don't give up with the watercolour Carol! You have created 2 lovely cards with very different looks and I think both are gorgeous - you don't say which one you prefer.
Hugs
Carol x

Jeanne said...

These look fantastic, Carol. You are doing better than you believe with watercolors. I hope you like the results. They are beautiful! Big hugs!!

Bobby said...

I love that stamp and your colorful rendering of it, Carol. Both ways of using Zigs turned out fabulous and I think that's the trick of Zigs. You have to use it different ways. Keep on with them because you are doing great work.

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE both versions of your card!! The colors are just STUNNING!! I am not a huge fan of Zigs myself, though I have them. I just don't feel I have a lot of control.

Shelly said...

Both are beautiful, Carol! I know all too well about how the watercoloring can go...but practice, practice, practice. ;) Even though some watercoloring will take me days to finish, I find it to be relaxing and fun. Can you be relaxed and have fun at the same time?!...lol I think so, and I hope you will too, and find what works best for you! Hugs

Lindsey said...

So your watercolouring looks terrific, Carol! Two beautiful inspiration cards.

Kim Heggins said...

WOW...this is one amazing card. Love your watercoloring and those images are simply wonderful.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

this is fantastic, Carol. Both cards are colored beautifully - you need to give up on saying that you aren't good at this. I LOVE the sentiment with the image of the buildings. fantastic.

BożenA said...

Watercolor is quite a difficult technique and very capricious, but I think you've done well. You created two beautiful cards, Carol

BożenA said...

Watercolor is quite a difficult technique and very capricious, but I think you've done well. You created two beautiful cards, Carol. xx

Sue - said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards. Don’t give up on the watercolour though!