Friday, March 8, 2019

Fabulous Birthday...Inkspirational Challenge #182~Photo Challenge

Hello,

First: thank you x a zillion for filling the Inkspirational *Use Your Stash* gallery full-to-bursting! An incredible turnout of amazing creativity...not to mention several items added to my list! Inspiring and, yes, 'enabling.'

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #182, where we have this fabulous 'fairytale' bedroom to spark your creativity.


I selected the flamingo (top  left), the 'dotted' background and the 'mirror (or what I perceive as a mirror) for my card...and wound up with this....

My Reverse Confetti flamingos/sentiment played nicely with my Studio Katia background/frame dies; hope you agree!

My wonderful teammates have interpreted the prompt in beautiful ways; please visit and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:


Looking forward to visiting you in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

Jeanne said...

I doubt any day could be as fabulous as YOU are, Carol! :) This is such a fun card with the perfectly pink flamingos and all the polka dots! Love how bright and cheery this is.

Shauna said...

Sooo cute! That circle die background look fantastic paired with the flamingos. Love this color combo and the design.
- Shauna

Pia S said...

Ooo, I envy you that spotted background die. You captured the colors perfectly and the sentiment and flamingos are beautifully arranged.

Bobby said...

The background die is wonderful, Carol, and pairs so well with those darling flamingos. The colors look great together too.

Lindsey said...

Fun photo inspiration, and I love the direction you went with it! Great colours and patterns.

Marlena M. said...

Talk about enabling...oh that background is wonderful Carol! Lovely scene with your flamingos book-ending the sentiment frame. Your interpretation of the photo is spot on!

Anita in France said...

What a cool background, Carol ... and dreamy colours ... such a great take on the inspiration! Hugs, Anita :)

Anila Dikay said...

I love that background, Carol. And the colours are so very soothing to the eyes. Love your flamingo too.

Marina said...

Pretty.....and really fun. I love the holey background.