Friday, March 22, 2019

Inkspirational Challenge #183~Word Prompt...Unicorn Magical Day

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #183, where we're inviting you to include clouds in your cards/projects.  Speaking of which...gorgeous spring days this week! Warm weather, blue skies, puffy clouds...love it! Of course, the forecast is for snow today....groan!


If you say my previous couple of posts, it will come as no surprise that *yet again* I'm having fun with my latest 'addiction': Unicorns Rock from Your Next Stamp. Another cutie-patootie (x 3 - inspired by Andrea at Blissfully Scrappy) swinging from a rainbow, over the clouds...




My wonderful teammates have interpreted the prompt in beautiful ways; please visit and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:


Looking forward to visiting you in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

sandie said...

I just love the colours in this, so vibrant and such a cute scene x

Jeanne said...

Oh golly, Carol, these are so delightful! I'm smiling big time! Love the background blends. Who doesn't love a unicorn on a swing hanging from a cloud. That could be a Top Hit from the 40s or something. ;) Thanks for the big smiles!

Lindsey said...

More unicorn magic from you! Adorable. (Just for a moment, as I was reading your blog, I thought... how could all these challenges have called for unicorns all at once? But then I realized, it's you on a unicorn kick! You better be joining Snarky Stampers for our new challenge!)

Anita in France said...

More sweet rainbow cuties, Carol ... adorable scenes with a touch of unicorn magic! Hugs, Anita :)

Marlena M. said...

ADORABLE in every way! Love the various colors you highlighted Carol, I can't choose a favorite because they're perfect!

Pop's Cards said...

I love these the rainbow is such a fun embellishment, I couldn't pick a fave, they are all gorgeous hugs Pops x

Shelly said...

I have yet to see these little unicorns!! (Trying to be good and not shop! Though, might have to now. lol) These are all sooo cute!! Love!

Nonni said...

These cards make me smile... So cute! I especially love the mint green sky. Such happy looking pastel colors and the clean layouts totally make the unicorn pop and draw your eye to it! Love these!

Marina said...

So bright and colourful - the design seems simple yet I think I'd find these very fiddly to put together - they're great!

Kylie said...

omg, these are delightful. I LOVE your rainbow and clouds but your unicorn is seriously cute! The song swinging on a star popped into my head :) xx