Friday, February 15, 2019

You're Tic-Tac-Toe-ally Awesome...Just Us Girls Challenge #475~Colour Week

Hello,

Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday. Lily and I are having our own "just us girls' week, as my husband is at Canada Winter Games, as the Chief of Timing for biathlon competitions. We'll bide our time playing, snuggling, crafting (when Miss Puppy naps....otherwise, she insists on helping. My paper collection is becoming dog-eared *grin*), training (lots required!)...repeat for the next seven days!

Speaking of a week with the girls...Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #475~Colour Week, where our lovely Maria invites us to use red, pink and white on our cards/projects.  I do believe I'm hearing wild cheering this combination!

Once again, we're delighted to have Lisa Elton joining us as our guest designer. Please visit her, as well as my teammates - Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa and Maria - who would love to know you dropped by.

I bought the MFT Tic-Tac-Toe kit after Valentine's Day last year, and finally brought it out for a play.  So much fun...and so easy with the shaker pouches and plastic elements. You already know who will be on the receiving end of these. Yep...my niece and nephew (Lily sent them her puppy love cards, so they'll have two cards coming their way)!


Over to you...

Looking forward to a gallery filled with red, pink and white!

Thank you for dropping by!


15 comments:

Jeanne said...

Sounds like a fun filled week for the two of you! Your cards are so fun! I really like the hearts that make the tic tac toes. I'm sure your niece and nephew will love them! :)

Happy Dance said...

Awesome cards, girly! Love the scalloped panel and those little games as your Valentines' focal points. Sweet cards for sweet kids. Hope it's warm enough for you and Lily to get out for a bit of a walk these days. Winter can't last forever, can it?! xo hugs Bev

Lisa Elton said...

This is just as cute as can be and makes me smile!

Bobby said...

These cards are totally awesome too, Carol. I don't remember seeing this set from MFT but it sure looks like fun. Do puppies ever nap? I hope so or else we'll be seeing paw prints on your next card. ;)

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun tic tac toe focal piece.

Macimbalo said...

Wow, so cute! Love the tic tac toe idea!

Kim Heggins said...

WOW! These are simply fabulous.

Nancy said...

These are totally awesome!! The scalloped panels really make them pop! Enjoy your girl time with Lily!! I can just picture her running through the house with scraps of paper that you may have dropped.

Lisa Kind said...

Glad you put these to use this year because they are so cute! I'm sure your niece and nephew will love these interactive cards!

Lindsey said...

I am impressed that you got two such fun cards made with all the help that Lily gives! Like the subtle differences between the two.

Ina G said...

Simply AWESOME Carol. Love 'em both.

Maria said...

Oh my gosh so freaking cute! I just love them both! Great job!

Shelly said...

Oh, so fun and cute!!
Enjoy your 'just us girls' week...or I at least am sure you did enjoy it! ;) (I'm a little behind on my commenting, sorry.)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

These are awesome! I love the tic-tac-toe shaker and awesome sentiment! Not the least bit surprised that you came up with this amazing idea :)

Anita in France said...

So cute and fun, Carol ... the littles will have loved these! Hugs, Anita :)