Saturday, February 2, 2019

No Such Thing As Too Many Hugs...Happy Little Stampers February 2019 CAS Card Challenge

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers February 2091 CAS Challenge, where we're celebrating FRIENDS during this month of love!


What better way to show our friends how much they mean to us that with hugs...so that's precisely what I did, using Pinkfresh Studio's Happy Hugs! No such thing as too many hugs, right? Right!! Indeed, hugs are an 'essential' food group, in my opinion....



That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see how  my talented teammates interpreted this month's theme. A reminder that we're looking for CAS designs.


Thank you for dropping by!


16 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Adorably sweet, Jo x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cards, I agree with the sentiment too, Cathy x

BożenA said...

Two charming cards, both color versions delight. Yes, you're right, closeness is like air. A great message
xx

Lindsey said...

These are adorable! And beautifully coloured against that pretty background. I also <3 that sentiment font!

~amy~ said...

Love them both Carol, especially the one with the green scarf!

Jeanne said...

Oh golly this is adorable, Carol. I adore the two friends snuggled together under that big comfy scarf. Your coloring is fabulous and the heart/starry background looks wonderful. Hugs to you for sharing such a delight! Would love to give you one in person!! I think it might be the bear type. :)

Julie B said...

Two adorable cards Carol, those critters are so cute. :)

Pia S said...

Cute, cute, cute! Adorable CAs designs!

Kim S said...

Such a sweet sentiment and the perfect image for it!! I love your snowy sky and the little heart.

Jane said...

Seriously cute image Carol! And I love that sentiment quote, absolutely adorable.

Macimbalo said...

So sweet, just adorable Carol!

Shelly said...

These are ADORABLE, Carol!

Bobby said...

I love those snuggled up critters just hugging away, Carol. Those are such cute cards.

Anita in France said...

I'm right there with you Carol ... hugs are definitely an essential food group ... and this double duo are a perfect example ... adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

Neets B said...

You're damn right there, Carol, hugs are a necessity! I love these cute cards, and those rosy cheeks are just so adorable!! Love it xx

Linda said...

How true .... you can never have too many hugs.
Your cards are so cute..... those little critters are just adorable all snuggled together xx