Friday, February 8, 2019

I Heart You...Just Us Girls Challenge #474~Trend Week

Hello,

I'm delighted to be hostess for Just Us Girls Challenge #474~Trend Week and the trend I'm inviting you to use: WOOD. Wood grain paper, stamps, embossing folders; wood embellishments; images of trees/branches/logs...perhaps even a 'woodchuck' *grin* - ...whatever style and theme suits your fancy! Bring your WOOD elements and play along with us! 




This month, we're thrilled to have Lisa Elton joining us as our guest designer. Please visit her, as well as my teammates - Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa and Maria - who would love to know you dropped by.

I went with hearts (of course!).  Woodgrain background and patterned floral/grey papers from Cocoa Vanilla (ohmystars, but the paper collection I bought is gorgeous!); hearts and sentiment from The Stamp Market.  Simple...and hopefully pretty enough to bring a smile!


Over to you...

Looking forward to seeing your WOOD themed creations in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

Jeanne said...

I adore the wood background on this card, Carol and the hearts give a sweet and charming feel to this card. Thank you so much for sharing. You've been super busy!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love your white washed wood!

Lindsey said...

Cocoa Vanilla... do I need to check this out? ;) Love the mix of florals and wood patterns.

Anita in France said...

So very pretty, Carol ... puts me in mind of a country farmhouse in summer! Hugs, Anita :)

Nancy said...

Not heard of that paper before but maybe that is a good thing as I have a weakness for paper! Such a beautiful layered heart! Have a great week Carol!

Bobby said...

Just the rustic look I adore, Carol. The papers are perfect with each other and the woodgrain background.

Lisa Elton said...

Love your layered hearts and whitewashed wood! This has a wonderful country charm about it!

Ina G said...

Super background for those very feminine hearts. So so pretty.

Lisa Kind said...

The color of the wood background is so on trend now with all the farm look! This is so pretty! Love it!