Thursday, February 7, 2019

Rose Thanks...STAMPlorations February 2019 CAS Card Challenge~Anything CAS Goes (Optional Twist: CERULEAN BLUE)

Hello,

I'm joining my wonderful teammates for the STAMPlorations February 2019 Anything CAS Goes Card Challenge, with the optional colour twist: CERULEAN BLUE.


I have a 'thing' for blue roses; Shery's Heartfelt Thanks worked perfectly for this challenge! I've lapsed in my pencil colouring, as you can see here, but I do love that blue! 



Hope you'll play along with us this month and bring your CAS cards to the gallery!


Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Simply beautiful Carol!

Lindsey said...

So pretty in blue!

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful penciled colored rose and CAS design, Carol.
TFS Hugs..Nancy

Jeanne said...

Beautiful!!

Anita in France said...

Soft and lovely, Carol ... that blue bloom is gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Shelly said...

This is so pretty!

Bobby said...

Wow! Now I think I have a thing for blue roses, Carol. This is gorgeous.