Friday, February 1, 2019

Puppy Love...Just Us Girls Challenge #473~Word Week (LOVE)

Hello, 

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #473~Word Week, where our sweet Ina has selected LOVE as this week's inspiration. Perfect start for February, the month of love!



This month, we're thrilled to have Lisa Elton joining us as our guest designer. Please visit her, as well as my teammates - Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa and Maria - who would love to know you dropped by.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:  So excited to have you meet our new bundle of joy, who came to live with us on Dec. 22! Meet Lily, our miniature schnauzer puppy! She’s sweet, feisty and beyond fun! We ❤️❤️❤️ her!




My snoozing puppy and my goofball puppy...


As you can guess, my adorable (yes, I am completely smitten with her) baby girl inspired my cards today! She'll be writing a note and sending them to her two 'cousins' - my niece and nephew - to tell them how much she LOVES them! We kept news of her arrival a secret from them until we could bring her in person and ohmystars! Their reaction: priceless!  They've now met her twice and their delight in her continues to grow, as does hers, with them!



The two cards with one of my favourite Willow Tree angels...


I'd also like to say: if I haven't been by your blog of late, Lily is the reason why!  Apologies galore! We'll be back on track soon (I hope), once teething settles down! She's a Bitey McBitey these days!

Over to you...

Looking forward to seeing your LOVE themed creations in the gallery!

Also sharing at:

Cards in Envy Challenge~Love Me or Love My Pet

Creatalicious Challenge #155~Anything Goes, with optional twist: hearts/love (I have both!)

My Time to Craft Challenge #389~All You Need Is Love

Thank you for dropping by!


24 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, Lily is a cutie! Congratulations on your newest addition. You are brave to get a puppy! But oh so lucky to watch her grow and learn. I'm sure it was such a special time to introduce her to your sweet niece and nephew! Your cards are rainbowlicious! I love how you added the rainbow paper behind the die cut paw print. Puppy love indeed. What a sweet figurine, too. I have a few of those Willow Tree figures, too. They make me smile. :) Happy weekend!

Marlena M. said...

Awww, Carol your rainbow paw card is the sweetest and Lily has stolen my heart!!! So happy for you~

Lindsey said...

Lily obviously provides great inspiration! Two super cute cards.

Papercraft Boutique said...

These paw cards are so cute and make any receiver "puppy", Carol! I can feel love for Lily from them. She's so adorable!
Hideko xx

Cathy said...

Fun cards, love the design, and your Lily is adorable, Cathy x

Trina P. said...

Aww... cuteness and sweetness overload, Carol! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Lily has the best mommy! Oh yah, your cards are sweet, too! 😘

Jeanne H said...

What an adorable puppy. I love her too, being a dog lover from way back. Love the paw print cards too as I love anything with stripes. tfs

Darnell said...

Your two puppy paw love cards are fantastic, c! I love the stripes behind the paw! But you know, of course, that Lily stole the show on this post! She could not be more adorable and I can see why she's stolen your heart! Enjoy your four-footed baby!! Hugs, Darnell

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love that die cut paw print with the stripes peeking through! Such an adorable design. Awesome how you followed the love theme without using the actual word, but instead used the little heart with another paw print! And your new puppy is so cute!

Debbie said...

oh wow what a cutie - enjoy her xx oh yes card is cute too lol

Bobby said...

Lily needs to meet my brother's schnauzer Eleven, El for short. Both dogs are the cutest things ever and I can see why you're smitten. The cards are something you don't often see, Carol, but they are wonderfully colorful and great for any new puppy owner, or puppy 'cousin'.

Shelly said...

ACK! She's adorable! And your cards are so sweet!

Pia S said...

So colorful and yet so clean with lots of white space. Brilliant designs!

Nora Noll said...

Your puppy is SO SWEET!! I adore the cards that you created. So clean and crisp!!

Ina G said...

Lily certainly is a cutie! Oh the fun you will have with her filling your lives with joy. Love your take on the Love word especially with someone as lovely as your Lily. Enjoy!

Lisa Elton said...

So happy to be joining the team this month! Your card is super cute Carol. The stripes behind the paw print look terrific! But OH MY GOODNESS...Lily is precious! We had a beautiful black and silver mini schnauzer named Maximus, we called him Max. We brought him home at 7 weeks. What a sweet boy he was. Sadly we lost him after 11 years. His photo is on my blog page. Your little ball of fluff will bring so much joy to your life...enjoy and congrats!!

Kim S said...

LOVE!! I grew up with a miniature schnauzer and LOVE them! I have not yet convinced my big-dog loving husband we need one, but I'm not going to give up! The card is SO perfect - puppy love!!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love all the pet photos! So cute and of course I love your paw print love card! Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your new 4-legged kid is ADORABLE! I love the paw on your card too -- very cute with the stripes

Macimbalo said...

So cute! Love your pup - isn't it fun? My pup will be one year old this month! Can't believe it....have fun while they are young! Love your card!

Nancy said...

The pet photos of Lily are so darn cute! One day I will have another dog! They bring so much joy to a home! Hubby wants to wait till we are in our 80's...LOL. Fun cards, love the design with the paper underneath! I so enjoy coming by...good luck with the teething.

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh she is so adorable! Congrats! We just got a puppy in November and she was 5 months old yesterday. I just love dogs, especially puppies! And your card is so cute! I love that paw die! Need it!

Maria said...

oh my gosh how cute is she? Love her! And that puppy card is perfect for the love theme! Great job! All the best with the puppy!

Anita in France said...

What a cutie, Carol ... so adorable and fun ... and a great inspiration for this fabulous paw print duo! Hugs, Anita :)