Friday, February 22, 2019

Inkspirational Challenge #181~Designer's Choice (Escape the Ordinary, Pinkfresh Studio)

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #181~Designer's Choice where I, as the 'choosing designer,' have selected a very wide open theme: Use Your Stash! You got it...bring on whatever you want!! Woo hoooo...easy peasy!


 Once again, we have our talented Guest Designer, Lindsey from Bashful Blogging, joining us. Please be sure to drop by her place to see her fabulous card and, if you have time, leave her some love! I know she'd be thrilled!

I used a newcomer from my stash for today's card...and enjoyed it so much that three cards happened. Pinkfresh Studio's Escape the Ordinary is a wonderfully whimsical stamp/die combination. The die cuts the aperture which, in turn, you stamp with the images. Everything in one pass of die-cutting and, if your alignment is spot on (thank heavens for the misti!) one bout of stamping. A bit of fussy cutting for the mountains + distress ink backgrounds + a  small amount of copic colouring = a trio of cards done in no time.



My wonderful teammates have interpreted the prompt in beautiful ways; please visit and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:


Looking forward to visiting you in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


18 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fabulous, wonderful trio of delight, Carol! Thanks for sharing the whimsy and fun.

~amy~ said...

What a fun trio Carol!

sandie said...

I love these adorable scenes you have created-lovely dimension, great use of stash x

Pia S said...

I’ve got this stamp set, but I wasn’t aware there are dies for this as well. I actually used the moon and the cluster of stars from this set on my card this week, but they’re quite hidden behind all that frantage. Inspiring to see your designs!

Happy Dance said...

This is one terrific trio, Carol! So much interest and so much to look at on these cuties. LOVE that moon! And those stars are so perfectly placed! Your coloring, and the backgrounds you've created are just right. How fun are these cards?!! Love 'em! Bev

Kylie said...

what a great set! I love that scene. All your different colour combos are perfect! xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such cute cards! I can see how much fun you had! those trees look great in any color!

Marina said...

I have that stamp set ... but not the dies. I've never used them all together like that - they look great.

Nora Noll said...

This is so cool!! I LOVE the fun little scene you built!! Great design!

Lindsey said...

This is such a cute stamp set, I'm glad you didn't leave it in your stash too long! As you know, I took your *stash* challenge very seriously. It's been so much fun playing along with you and the Ink team!

Pop's Cards said...

These are so beautiful I love this little stamp set, hugs Pops x

Shelly said...

These are all so sweet and beautiful! Love!

Marlena M. said...

I love these so much Carol! Such a fun scene that you've played with~

Anita in France said...

What a cute trio, Carol ... such sweet little scenes! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim S said...

Fabulous!! I had not noticed that set - and it's clearly going to have to end up in my stash!!

Bobby said...

Wow, Carol, those are great little scenes.

Shauna said...

What a great stamp/die set! These scenes are awesome! Love your use of color and layers....really really nice.
-Shauna

Anila Dikay said...

Lovely cards Carol. The scene is so beautiful. And thank you for this wonderful theme. We need to have this theme once in a while...lol...