Saturday, February 9, 2019

UNIKO STUDIO February 2019 Release (February 9th)~Introducing Passiflora

Hello,

Wonderful to see you return for Day 4 of the UNIKO STUDIO February 2019 Release.  Today, we're introducing the Passiflora, or Passion Flower, stamp AND die set! Do I hear cheers and applause for the dies...yes, I believe I do!

As with the Graffiti Texture stamp, Bev has a fascinating 'how-this-came-to-be' story on her blog; please do visit. I especially love that she refers to the Fibonacci Curve that occurs with this flower, in nature. My dad taught me about Fibonacci Numbers...so this set will now have an even extra special place in my heart.

If Bev's going to offer us dies, then you can bet I'm going to use them! Pretty much all the stamps/dies seen on my clean-and-layered card. The sentiment is from Simply Said I. Inking and die-cutting these floral elements is just plain wonderful; a set that covers the spectrum from 'must make quickly' to 'want to add layers upon layers'.  Once again, versatility galore!


Warmly inviting you to head to the Uniko Studio blog to see what Bev and the rest of the gals have designed. A whole lot of beauty to behold!

I'll be back tomorrow with the final day of introductions before the big reveal on the 11th! Hope you'll drop by....

Thank you for dropping by!


19 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful! Love how you've showcased the dies and created such a wonderfully layered up card. Pure magic Carol!

Julie B said...

Love the colour choice Carol, the die cut background works so well with that gorgeous cluster of blooms. :)

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Carol! I think the flower cluster is beautiful. Those colors look wonderful together. Don't know much about the Fibonacci Curve, but I looked it up and it sounds really interesting. Not quite sure how it works in the flower, though(math is not my strong suit). But the flower looks really neat, so I will leave it at that. And be happy it brings happy memories of you and your dad. :) Thank you so much for sharing your enthusiasm and talents!!

Carole said...

This is lovely carol...what a super background to set of those blooms. As for a Fibonacci Curve...off to google it as never heard of it! xx

MortiCraft said...

Beautiful card. Another lovely stamp set I may 'need'!! x

Jackie Elliott said...

Beautiful card, love the background to.

Lindsey said...

Oh yay, you had me at Fibonacci. :D It's surprising how often it occurs in nature - or perhaps not so surprising! Regardless, it's a gorgeous image, and beautiful in these colours!

Karthikha said...

Oooh that's a beautiful card!! Love the background and the pretty flowers :)

New Creations said...

Love the textures with pretty florals, another must have set :) D

Shelly said...

So super sweet, Carol!

Anita in France said...

Layered loveliness indeed, Carol ... sooo pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

Izzy Scrap said...

Awesome ! Isn't it wonderful this new stamp set ? And you made a wonder with it and its coordinating dies ! Love how you built this lovely floral and your background works so well with it. Fabulous showcase again ! Hugs x

Radhika said...

It's superb .. that circles or dots die cut background for flowers making them special :)

Bobby said...

Lots of lovely color, layers and texture, Carol.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW your die-cut background just takes this design to another level! So pretty, unique and eye-catching. Sooo inspired ... need a lie down now!!! heehee! x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

That Passion flower set is so unique! I love them, had one for a couple of years myself.

Linda said...

Beautiful floral arrangement and I love the pretty colours xx

Lindsey said...

Beautifully fresh and bright colours for your passion flowers Carol. And I just love the background - can't quite tell if it's a die or an embossing folder (die me thinks - love it!) x

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Another grat showcase of the new supplies! This stamp and die combination is so amazing and I love how you set it in scene here on your card! All the delicate details are pure joy!
Hugs & Greetings grom Wiebke