Thursday, January 3, 2019

Smile, Birthday Girl...STAMPlorations January 2019 CAS Card Challenge~Anything CAS Goes (optional colour twist: BURGUNDY)

Hello,

Happy New Year!! May 2019 see you richly blessed with laughter, joy, plenty of crafting opportunity and LOVE!

I'm joining my wonderful teammates for the STAMPlorations January 2019 Anything CAS Goes Card Challenge, with the optional colour twist: BURGUNDY.


I've had the oh-so-pretty Party Girl set in my collection for a while, and what better way to ring in a new year than with a pretty, shimmery silver dress! Classy, stylish and timeless!  I'm too old for such a snazzy dress, but that niece of mine...I'm sure she's love a 'little girl' version. May need to take her shopping; something special for the upcoming Daddy's Little Sweetheart Ball in March.


Hope you'll play along with us this month and bring your CAS cards to the gallery!


Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Anita in France said...

Sweet and so pretty, Carol ... there's a lovely softness in those yummy colours ... a perfect party frock!! Hugs, Anita :)

Jeanne said...

Delightful card with a beautiful dancing, twirly dress. Perfect for your sweet niece. The smile makes me smile, too. Lovely card! Happiest of New Years to you my sweet friend!

Bobby said...

You're never too old for a snazzy dress, Carol. Maybe just a little more coverage on top. ;) This is such a sweet card. It's not my birthday but I'll smile anyway.

Patti said...

Oh so pretty is right!! I bet your niece would LOVE this one!! *wink*

Happy New Year Carol!

Lindsey said...

I'm with Bobby - snazzy dresses are timeless AND age-restriction-less! So pretty in silver with the bright yellow hanger as contrast.