Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Merry and Bright Holly...Happy Little Stampers January 2019 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge

Hello,

Time to launch the first Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge for 2019! 


Yes, I know it's January and I should be well done with Christmas cards (well, aside from those for Christmas challenges *grin*), but...had to share some cards made with the fabulous Mondo Holly from Ellen Hutson. So pretty and so wonderfully easy to colour. I used zigs - more or less like copics - for the trio here, then added them to patterned paper panels.  I just love the 'mondo' size!





Please visit my teammates to see their wonderful creations and, if you have a moment, leave them some love. I know they'll be thrilled!

Looking forward to seeing your Anything Goes with Dies cards/projects in the galle

Also sharing at:

ABC Christmas Challenge January 2019 ~A is for Anything Goes and B is for Berries


Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Bobby said...

Triplets. Each with their own little differences. The holly looks fantastic, Carol.

Shelly said...

These are gorgeous! Loving the Mondo Holly!

Anita in France said...

A delicious festive trio, Carol ... gorgeous colouring and delicious shimmer! Hugs, Anita :)

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous Trio Carol!

Jeanne said...

Trio of delight is what you have here, Carol. I'm impressed that you are able to create Christmas cards. I know I should, too, since it's so hard at Christmas time to do it, but I'm not as motivated as you are, I guess. LOL I love how you colored these. Thank you so much for sharing!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...your holly is just fabulous. Love the incredible look!

Lynda said...

These are a great collection of cards, with the subtle backgrounds really letting the stamp/die cut and colouring shine. Thank you for sharing, and joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. XX Lynda

Lindsey said...

This mondo holly image is high on my wish list! Love how you used it on these pretty cards. The subtly patterned backgrounds are perfect! And I'm glad you linked them up to ABC Christmas Challenge, too! ;)

Julie said...

Great Christmas card
Thanks for joining us in the ABC Christmas Challenge
Julie T

Sharon said...

These are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards C :-) the holly design is beautuful and I love the simple backgrounds, so pretty :-)

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
Luv
Lols x x x