Friday, January 4, 2019

Owlidays...Just Us Girls Challenge #469~Word Week (Leftovers)

Hello,

I missed you during our Christmas break; wonderful to be back, playing cards with you!

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #469~Word Week,where our lovely hostess, Sue, is inviting us to use Leftovers on our cards/projects. If your crafting area is anything like mine, you have all sorts of bits and bobbles awaiting their turn on a card panel. Let's bring them out and shift those 'leftovers' into main courses!


This month, we're thrilled to have dual Guest Designers:  Janet Ribet and Cindy Major.  Please visit them, as well as my teammates - SueAngieVickiInaBobbyNancyLisa and Maria - who would love to know you dropped by.

During Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags back in November, I invited a few sets from Sunny Studios into my collection and showcased them on Day 24.  I 'happened' to have several remaining images left over...and here they are now, adorning not just one, but several, card panels. These owls are just toooooo dang cute!






Over to you...

Looking forward to seeing your delightful 'leftovers' in the gallery!

Also sharing at:

ABC Christmas Challenge January 2019 ~A is for Anything Goes


Thank you for dropping by!


17 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

What cute cards! Those owls are adorable and I love that you had so many leftover to be able to create all of these cards. I love how you "invited" a few sets into your studio!

Anita in France said...

Adorable, Carol ... what fabulous leftovers you have in your stash ... these little owls are so sweet, all festive in their ornament/wreath adorned branches! CAS cuteness! Hugs, Anita :)

Jeanne said...

Fabulous work, Carol. Look at you, using your new schtuff. I just put mine away. You are a wonderful colorist and your work always makes me smile. Thank you SO much for sharing these delightful cards. Great use of your "leftovers."

Macimbalo said...

Oh my gosh, these are so adorable Carol! I like them ALL - just so cute! Way to use your leftovers for this challenge! Happy New Year to you and your family and here's to another year of fun JUGS challenges!

Trina P. said...

Eeekkk! “Owl” of them are adorable! Love them, Carol! xx

Lindsey said...

I am going to learn from you for next year... colour a bunch of stuff, not just the specific ones I might want to use on a tag! ;) Because look at you, now you're way ahead of me on the 2019 Christmas stash with these adorable cards! By the way, feel free to add one to the "A for Anything Goes" ABC Christmas Challenge... :D

Nancy said...

OMG! You are so smart! Look at the jump start you have on all of us already! Way to use your leftovers for this challenge! Happy New Year to you and your family Carol. I love reading your blog too! You have such a way with words!

Bobby said...

You know how much I love owls, Carol, and these are adorable all dressed in their Christmas finery. Five more for the stash. Good for you!

Shelly said...

Aww...these are so cute!!

Ina G said...

OH WOW! what gorgeous critters you have added to your family. Super cute cards Carol. You are already on a roll for this years Christmas cards. Love 'em!

Kim Heggins said...

These are absolutely adorable...just love your sweet set of Christmas cards!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super sweet owls -- great set of cards too

Lisa Kind said...

You are so right...these owls are so adorable! I have this set too, but it's sitting un-inked! Such adorable cards!

Inkyfingers said...

Wow - five great designs to start of your 2019 stash, Carol and I love those cute owls! I really like the mix of fonts in the lovely sentiment too.
Happy New Year and thanks for sharing with us at our first ABC Christmas Challenge of the year.

Zw@@n said...

Your cards make me smile, they are so cute. Gorgeous designs. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Dorte said...

Wonderful christmas cards. Thanks for sharing it with us at this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte x

Samantha said...

Lovely cards I love the images too! I love C&S cards, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)