Friday, January 25, 2019

Love...Inkspirational Challenge #179~Photo Inspiration

Hello,

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far.  I most certainly am, here at my mom's for a few days.

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #180, where elegant sweet treats await to spark creativity (an cravings!).  Pink, gold, white...elegance!


New products *swoon* from The Stamp Market playing today. The pink heart needed some oomph; Tim Holtz woodgrain embossing folder gave just the right texture.


My wonderful teammates have interpreted the prompt in beautiful ways; please visit and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:


Looking forward to visiting you in the gallery!

Also sharing at:

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #326~Anything Goes


Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #462~Pink & White


Thank you for dropping by!


17 comments:

Nonni said...

That's so beautiful, Carol! What a good idea to use dry embossing on the heart for extra texture. I should do more dry embossing, I keep forgetting about it! :) Love the style of the letters in your love-word, very contemporary. xxx

Jeanne said...

So pretty! Great idea to add that wonderful texture with the embossing folder. I really like your glittery love letters. :) Have fun at your mom's! Stay warm. :) Hugs!

Marlena M. said...

Fantastic look Carol; I love the texture so much! Super classy and clean~

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE this...just really LOVE this!

Shauna said...

I totally see the inspiration from the photo here! Great design and I love that gold LOVE!
- Shauna

sandie said...

adore you added the texture with the woodgrain-fab look and adore the glitter of the heart x

Marina said...

Gold glitter on sugar pink?! Perfect!

~amy~ said...

Love the pink + gold combo Carol!

Anila Dikay said...

Beautiful card Carol... I must say we both had similar thoughts this time...

Pia S said...

Ah! So romantic and stylish! The embossed pattern was a great addition.

Bobby said...

Love the texture, the glitter and that wonderful font, Carol.

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous I love the lettering the font of it, a perfect creation, hugs Pops x

Anita in France said...

Gosh ... glimmeringly gorgeous, Carol ... great texture ... and a touch of playfulness in that fabulous font 'love'! Hugs, Anita :)

Inkyfingers said...

I love this gorgeous clean design Carol and the embossing on the heart really makes it pop!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Shelly said...

Oooh, super sweet card!

Macimbalo said...

Love, love, love! You always stun me with your creativity and beautiful designs! Thanks for sharing at ATSM!

Lady Joyful said...

Really pretty card! The addition of that pop of gold is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT