Friday, April 7, 2017

Hello, Lovely...Inkspirational Challenge #132~Spring

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #132...and look what we're 'springing' on you for the next two weeks....



Yes, Spring....or spring or *spring*....possibilities!  This week, we're delighted to have talented Trina as our guest designer.  She, along with my awesome team-mates...

Sandie
Yvonne
Shauna
Marina 
Kim
(we're sad to share that Kim is leaving
us; she will be missed more than I have words to express!)
Nonni

are sure to dazzle and delight you with their creations!  

As for my card:  You've seen this gorgeous Hello, Lovely set from Concord & 9th throughout blogland and often, it's showcased with water-colours in ways that are incredibly stunning. This beauty has been part of my collection for quite a while and I've let it sit neglected, daunted by the works of art created by those who are far more artistic than I. Finally, I decided 'enough'! I can do something with this that is 'good enough'...so out came my prismacolour pencils and we had just a jolly good time colouring together!  In fact, I have a couple more panels to play with.  Another go with pencils AND with the faux water-colour stamps that accompany it on my schedule. No one's putting this baby in the corner any more! (I love Dirty Dancing! *grin*)

Here's my Spring-themed creation...


Since this is brank-spanking new, I'm also sharing at Darnell's place in her 2nd Annual April Fool's Boo-Boo Hop and NBUS Challenge #11. Such fun!


Turning the stage over to you...Spring into spring! And remember: spring has a number of meanings...just sayin' (she says, as she springs into action to vacuum the dust bunnies!)

See you in the gallery!

Also sharing at:

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #345~Flowers

Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge #93~Coming Up Flowers


Thank you so much for dropping by; your visit brings me joy!


20 comments:

sandie said...

Carol you rocked the colouring! A lovely Spring card x

Nonni said...

This stamp has just come to my collection this week! I'm also a little bit intimidated about beginning to color it but you've given me a kick, I should stamp this baby too and just go with it! :) Wonderful, soft coloring, well done!

~amy~ said...

Oh my WOW!

Jeanne said...

This looks amazing, Carol! You and your Prismas are getting along famously! I'm so glad you finally jumped in and played with the pretty stamp to make a gorgeous card! Love it! And I also love Dirty Dancing. Sigh... Have a great weekend! Hugs!

Trina P. said...

So pretty! Love the soft delicate pencil colouring. You did this lovely stamp set justice.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous bouquet, love the soft colours.

Susanne Vargas said...

You almost achieved a watercolor look with your colored pencils on this pretty bouquet! Love the spring colors!

Joyce said...

Oh, my. What a gorgeous card. I love those flowers and they are so beautifully colored.

Christine said...

Your card has such a delicate spring-like look---truly gorgeous! So glad you joined the challenge at Four Crafty Chicks this week.
Christine
Guest DT
http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Aileen said...

Stunning creation Carol, I think I have this beauty tucked away somewhere and havent coloured yet. Must admit watching others seems to make you feel like I cant reach that so it sits. You have coloure it perfectly, I love the soft colours. Played with my pencils today and coloured up a panel but my hands arent very happy with me. I need to learn to relax and soft colour.

Brenda in IN said...

This is just beautiful. Makes me want that stamp! Your watercolor is so pretty.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely spring card great arrangement

Lynn said...

Wow! Your soft coloring is so beautiful. Love!

Darnell said...

You've done really beautiful coloring with your pencils that's as grand as any watercoloring I've seen of this lovely stamp, Carol! I only wish I could work my pencils that well!! Go you for making your's "dance!" And thank you for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #11!! Hope to talk soon! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

Marina said...

I also have this set and I have used this stamp LOTS - it's so versatile. Your beautiful card is not like any I've done. Your pencil colouring is amazing and the colours so sweet and delicate.

Anita in France said...

Beautiful colouring, Carol ... so spring like and gorgeous! This set is so in my wishbook ... and you're making it so hard to resist!! Hugs, Anita :)

Unknown said...

Flowers are so refreshing! Thank you for joining Stamp Ink Paper last week.

Shauna said...

This card certainly screams "spring"! I love those big flowers and your subtle colors. Great stamp set!
- Shauna

Nance said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you colored that wonderful stamp! Just beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Kim M said...

This is gorgeous Carol! You coloured this in perfectly. So very soft and Spring-like! Love it! 😍