Tuesday, April 11, 2017

All Things Grow With Love...Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #237

Hello,

Hope your week is off to a great start! I'm still trying to catch up after helping my husband in his office all day Saturday, attending a bike-racing officials meeting in a neighbouring city (if we consider a 2 hours' drive 'neighbouring') on Sunday, then dropping him at the airport on the way back for his trip to Toronto. Yesterday I tackled a whole schwack o' stuff (still more to do) and later today, I'm airport-bound to collect my guy.  Thank heavens for card-making....a chance to slooowwww things down...

Today, my team and I invite you to join us a Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #237~Make Your Mark.  Markers, paints, pencils, sponges, stencils....use anything that *makes a mark*  on your entry for this marvelous challenge


Recently, Uniko's fabulous Originally Organic set joined my collection; debut made here....

Prismacolour pencils were my 'mark-making' tools of choice. These images, along with a few more still awaiting attention, are a delight to colour!  

NBUS goodies means I'm off to Darnell's 2nd Annual April Fool's Boo-Boo Hop and NBUS Challenge #11. Have you seen the entries in her gallery? Sheer delights, be the cards of the boo-boos or NBUS nature!


Off you go to check out the marvelous inspiration from my team, then create a card/project of your own!

See you in the gallery!


Thank you so much for dropping by; your visit brings me joy!

23 comments:

Darnell said...

You are such a pro with those pencils, Carol! This whimsical doodled image has come alive under your talented fingers and that sediment is perfection in words and location!! Thank you so much for playing with me again! Mwah! Happy Happy Easter!! Hugs, Darnell

Monika Reeck said...

I love your image and the coloring is perfecto Miss C
adorable using your pencils dear Carol
Love your CAS design always
this is a winner card for my eyes
see you around Miss C
I miss you much
hugs
Monika

Aileen said...

Carol I just love this stamp, so pretty and has such a delicate look to it which you coloured to perfection.

Jeanne said...

Oh Carol...loving your work with the pencils. This looks amazing! Sounds like you had a busy, but productive weekend. Hope you have a happy day today! Hugs.

Nandini said...

Love the stamp. And I love the way you have colored it. Looks really cool!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love that Uniko stamp and have seen so many wonderful cards made with it, Carol!!!! And your beautiful card is another one that really has that stamp shine, my friend!!!!! And the soft colouring ...so dreamy and simply great!!!! WOW, this is a delight for the eyes and so, soooooo pretty!!! LOVE it!!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz

Carole said...

LOVELY!!! FABULOUS card Carol...love your beautiful colouring, design and ...EVERYTHING! Wishing you a very Happy Easter. Hugs xxx

~amy~ said...

beautiful....love your coloring!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh I adore the artsy feel of this set -- your coloring brings it to life!

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty CAS design Carol! I love the whimsical, fresh feel and that stamp is lovely. Great colouring with the pencils!
Hugs
Carol x

Brenda said...

Wow Carol, you and hubby have been very busy!! I love your card Carol, and the coloring, oh my!! You are so good at coloring with your pencils my friend and this image is so pretty. Well done! Hugs, Brenda

Susanne Vargas said...

The soft colors you used on this pretty stamp look wonderful and "springy"!

Julie B said...

I thought I lived in the back of beyond, 30 mins from the nearest large town but 2hrs is a haul and a half!
Super card as always Carol. :)

Greta said...

Beautiful image & beautiful coloring! You make me want to practice with colored pencils, although I don't have many good ones. Wishing you a Happy Easter, Carol!

Suchi said...

Beautiful CAS card with a perfect design! :)
Suchi xx

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, how I love that doodled image, Carol! CAS perfection!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A super stunning card Carol, love your use of the Uniko set and it's just perfect in these dreamy pastel colours. Thanks for joining us at Uniko this month x

Bobby said...

I love the whimsical look of these flowers, Carol.

Anita in France said...

This is one of my favourite Uniko sets, Carol ... you've showcased it wonderfully here ... such lovely soft colouring! Gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card Carol...love that stamp, so elegant!

Geri said...

I love this image! So soft and pretty. Great choice of colors that work perfectly with the daintiness of the flowers.

...still waiting to see some pics!!!

Beverley said...

LOVE this Carol, such beautiful colours and layout you have used. Lovely to see you enjoying your Uniko stamps and super happy to see you in the Uniko Challenge gallery too :) Hugs Bev x

Rahmat said...

Oh Carol. what a spectacular card, I love the coloring. Thanks for joining us at Uniko.