Saturday, April 8, 2017

Anything Is Possible...Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies April Challenge, Cards in Envy~Fantasy & Flowers

Hello,

April...and we're in the midst of showers, showers and showers!  We do need the rain, but I'm ready for some sunshine....

Speaking of readiness: are you ready for another new challenge? Excellent, because I have just the ticket! Welcome to Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies April Challenge.



Check out what you could win...only fabulous, right!


For my DT card, I paired this challenge with the Cards in Envy~Fantasy and Flowers Challenge and look what happened....


NOTE; Honoured and thrilled to be awarded the First Class Card Badge at Cards In Envy Challenge~Fantasy and Floral. THANK YOU!

Working on my colouring so my fairies are as pretty as the ones my niece coloured up a while back. What do you think....getting close to her artistry or still in need of more practice? *grin* I'm thinking more practice...these fairies are such fun!

Please be sure to visit my team-mates at HLS Anything Goes with Dies, then create a card/project (or three...) of your own and join us!

See you in the gallery!

Thank you so much for dropping by; your visit brings me joy!




21 comments:

Joyce said...

Gorgeous card--love the combination of images and die cuts on this card. Such fun.

~amy~ said...

Oh my, how pretty Carol!

Aileen said...

Very pretty, love the background stamping and that wonderful die cute. Perfect colouring mf.

Aileen said...

Die cut not cute

Jeanne said...

Such a lovely card, Carol. I think you and your niece are both so very talented. Your fairies are delightful. I love how you have them situated to enter into their fairy realm. Pretty paper on the background, too. Hope the sun comes out soon! Big hugs! :)

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful card Carol! I love the magical feel it has with those beautiful fairies and that background. Hugs, Brenda

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful Carol...love your magical fairies!

Susanne Vargas said...

These adorable fairies go so well with that die cut! What a magical card!
Not sure which one of you is more talented in coloring these fairies... ;)

Greta said...

How sweet--beautiful die cut & love the background, Carol!

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful flower and fantasy card Carol! I loved how it turned out and the adorable fairies are perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Anita in France said...

Sweet and so pretty, Carol ... and such a true sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Migdalia said...

A darling card. The fairies are precious!

Toni said...

Oh, how I love this set and what you've done with! Using the floral background was a touch of genius!

laurie said...

So pretty! Love the soft floral background!

Monika Reeck said...

wooowww love the Image the BG an how you coloring
its not your style but you did it the best MISS C
love love this much

AndreaH said...

What a great idea to use the oval die like this. Love it.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

love how you used the negative of the oval on your card. Beautiful job on your fairies. Coloring takes practice and I think everyone is always practicing
Barb Housner (DT)

Kathy S said...

What a treat for the visual senses! Fantasy & Floral glory. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Cards in Envy. Really appreciate the beautiful card.

Julie B said...

I love that tree frame die Carol, works really well with your little fairies. :)

wendipooh13 said...

love your background and cute fairies!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

Susan Renshaw said...

Beautiful card - love the fairies!
Fabulous make for the Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Teamie
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!