Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Merry Christmas Holly...Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #233~Holiday

Hello,

Welcome to Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #233~Holiday.


With St. Patrick's Day on the horizon,you'd think I'd have featured leprechauns, rainbows, pots of gold or even a shamrock or five on my card. But nope! First, I don't have much by way of St. Patty Day stuff (yes, I could have done some adapting...). Second - and this is a very good reason for choosing another holiday - Uniko's Winter Foliage set appeared recently and oh my! These images called for immediate inking and I listened!  We're still enveloped in wintry surroundings, so it wasn't hard to do some Christmas decorating with holly, berries and pine needle sprigs! A sentiment from Happy Little Stampers Mixed Christmas Sentiments and ta dahhhh....


Please be sure to visit my amazing team's creations, then play along with us! 

Looking forward to your Holiday cards/projects!

See you in the gallery!

Also sharing at:





Thank you for dropping in today; your visit brings me joy! 


11 comments:

Dana said...

Awesome card!! Perfect design for pass production come Christmas time!!

Julie B said...

Super CAS Christmas card, that's definitely a set that's on my wish list. The sun is streaming in through the window as I type and the daffs are in full bloom. Spring is sprung, hope you get it soon. :)

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely CAS design Carol and I love that feathery foliage!
Hop you get some nicer weather soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Kim Heggins said...

Amazing....love your CAS holiday card, so you!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful CAS card, Carol. Happy you inked it up right away. :) Hugs!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, WOW, I love this CAS card, Carol!!!! Wonderfully done!!! Love the berries and leaves!!!!
Hugz

Joyce said...

Gorgeous and CAS Christmas card. Love the simplicity of the design.

Inkyfingers said...

Hi Carol,
I just popped back to say thanks for playing along at HLS Christmas Challenge with your super card.
Hugs
Carol x

Anita in France said...

Your fabulous green sprigs and bright red berries are so gorgeous against the snowy white, Carol ... so deliciously CAS! Hugs, Anita :)

Monika Reeck said...

Simple
elegant
beautiful
and can be make for Mass product
I love your card Miss C
I am so sorry just visiting All DT cards today..
I was so busy all the weeks :)
hugs from Teammate
Monika

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Simply awesome CAS card, Carol! Adorable red berries and greenery are fantastic on white.