Friday, March 24, 2017

Coffee Lover's Spring Blog Hop...STAMPlorations Style!

Hello,

Woo hooo...time for the Coffee Lover's Spring Blog Hop, where yet again, our incredibly talented, energetic, dynamic Amy and Chaitali as our hostesses, assisted by their fantastic team of dedicated coffee-loving crafters.


For this round, over 67 (that's right...sixty-seven!!) sponsors have offered up prizes! Talk about generous!

One of those amazing sponsors is sweet Shery, from STAMPlorations, who has an absolutely delightful array of products in the Coffee/Tea Lovers section of her store. Be sure to take a wander through...you will be dazzled!  And yes: I am enabling you!  So much fun stuff to be had!

To launch the hop, I have the honour of joining the STAMPloration family to showcase a few of the charming coffee/tea products.

First up, a loosely water-coloured (yep...did it! Distress inks) A Cup of Roses, placed atop a panel cut from the  Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies that I smooshed using the saran wrap technique I learned from a recent Splitcoast Stampers video. The background and roses both sport the same colours (worn lipstick, spun sugar, tea die and just a wee bit of picked raspberry and peeled paint), in lighter/darker shades.


My second card features a Stained Glass ARTplorations Stencil,background (picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, abandoned coral), on a Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies panel and, in the starring role, the fabulous mug and sentiment from Brew-tiful Day~The Bee's Knees,


Third, another bout of water-colouring, this time with an assortment of images from Coffee Happy stamped onto a  Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies panel,  Coffee o'clock: love it!


Since you have a LOT of hopping/creating to do, I'll sign off...for now. I'll be back with more STAMPlorations cards soon. Very soon!

Also sharing at:

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #274-275~Anything Goes

STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge


Thank you for dropping by; your visit brings me joy!



45 comments:

*Vicki* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Vicki* said...

Wow! Wow! and Wow on ALL of these creations my friend! I love the pretty Spring colors you've used on them and you sure have mastered the STAMPlorations products extremely well! It's always a pleasure to work with you on a team my friend! You are awesome! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

Macimbalo said...

Oh my goodness your cards are so awesome! Love all the colors and just the great mood you set with each one of them!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful cards! I especially love the one with the stained glass background!

Maria said...

Oh, wow! Amazing coffee themed cards! Each one so unique and beautiful in lovely color!

Shelly said...

Oooh, these are all so pretty, Carol! Love!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your pretty cards, Carol! All that pink really feels like spring!

Mary Holshouser said...

Great projects.
Love all of the colors in the
last. The roses are
beautiful too.
thanks for sharing.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love those pretty roses! Gorgeous cards.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is FABULOUS!! I'm a coffee lover, too. Thanks for sharing your talents.

For another fun challenge, you're welcome to join us at Word Art Wednesday (our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp). We'd love to have you. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Fikreta said...

super nice cards!

D.Ann C said...

I'm especially lovin' the colors you chose in the first two cards!!

Ann said...

Super fun cards, love them all.

~amy~ said...

Carol, smitten with all of your coffee-licious projects. You know how to make a coffee lovin' girl happy!

Happy Dance said...

So these are fabulous. Uh-huh. And you've got that whole watercoloring thing down pat, if you ask me! A trio of caffeinated treats. Hey! I've got an idea!! Why don't you jump on a plane and we'll have coffee together?!! Wouldn't that be fun?! Maybe I'll just have to call you and we can "coffee klatch" over the phone. Anyway. Great cards. Love 'em all!!! xo Bev

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! All your cards are so amazingly gorgeous!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet trio of delicious coffee cards Miss Carol! Love them all.

Nikki said...

Lovely set of cards the stained glass bg is fab

Tink said...

Your cards are so pretty, Love the colors!

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful cards!!! The colors are very pretty!!!

New Creations said...

Superb creations, love the stained glass BG most!

Aileen said...

Three beeutiful cards for the blog hop. Particu lar ily the watercoloured roses in the tea cups , speck tack u lar...... Being silly but really wonderful loose watercolouring.

Jeanne said...

All kinds of colorful coffee lovin' fun going on here! Such pretty colors you chose to showcase! I really like them all, but the stenciled background really drew my eye in. I just adore how wonderfully you blend your colors!! Thanks so much for sharing! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Look at you flying out the coffee cards! That brewiful is fabulous~

Hetty said...

Three beautiful cards, Carol.
Such nice and soft tones.

sannalippert said...

lovely cards!!! <3

Sue D said...

FAbulous variety of coffee/tea themed cards.

Cynthia Cole said...

Beautiful coffee cards!

Helen Gullett said...

They are gorgeous coffee Spring themed cards. Love the colors!

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful cards, love the colors!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such pretty cards! I love the soft pastel colors.

Lisa said...

Beautiful Beautiful cards!! Love the watercoloring!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Tracie Pond said...

These are all fabulous, Carol. So glad I found your blog =)

Brenda said...

Getting my notifications once again Carol, yay!!! Now I can see what you've been up too and boy you have been up to a lot! Love everything, but then again why wouldn't I, you are so stinkin' talented!!! Love all the cards on this post, especially that first one. Wow! That is one gorgeous card! What a fabulous job you are doing with watercoloring and smooshing!!! Maybe you can teach me a thing or two! lol Hugs, Brenda

Anita in France said...

What a fabulous trio, Carol ... you can safely tick that A* box for watercolouring and smooshing ... awesome! Hugs, Anita :)

Allie said...

Great coffee cards, I especially like your creative backgrounds!

Jessica Lynn from JessicaLynnOriginal Studios said...

Fabulous! I love the Coffee Lovers Blog hop I am always so inspired by all of the amazing card and crafting artists. I really love your cards

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn
http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.net

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Beautiful cards and gorgeous coloring!!
Beverly Jordan

Susanne Vargas said...

I adore your romantic cup full of roses and the more modern cup of coffee, as well as the fun background of the third card!

Psychomak said...

Love the tea roses. All the cards are well done.

Helen F. said...

Such wonderful cards! Love the pretty roses in the tea cup :-)

Monika Reeck said...

so many adorable cards miss C
and if you tell me choose one you like
I adore the last one
not tell the other one not good
but I am not pink lady LOL
the last one is stunning coloring miss C
how are you it was loong time ago I see you on my blog hope you are well Carol
big hugs from Germany
Monika

Karenladd said...

The soft colors that you used make for such pretty, delicate card designs

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are all so fabulous

Bobby said...

Your watercolored roses are wonderful, Carol, and I love the saran smooshed background with them. The cup pops off the colorful stenciling and the all over stamped and watercolored images are terrific.