Friday, March 17, 2017

Flower Hello Bookmark...Tag, You're It Challenge #67~Reminder Post

Hello,

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  May your day be filled with shamrocks, the joy of 'spring' green and even a shenanigan or two!


Have you played in our current Tag,You're It Challenge #67 yet? If not, you still have a few days to draw inspiration from Marion's gorgeous tag and join us in the gallery.

Guest Featured Artist

Our fabulous Guest Designer, Barb Ghig, also has another lovely tag to share, as do a few of us from the DT.  I was supposed to have a tag for the launch of the challenge, but in all honesty,mu plate was simply heaped way too high at that time. It till is, however, I'm managing, mouthful by mouthful. A sip of wine or twelve is sure helping *grin*

Soooo, rather than a challenge start tag, I have a reminder tag...well, bookmark, technically. My inspiration comes from Marion's flower, leaves and blue background, which I reflected in the blue flower and blue dots. 


Hope to see you in the gallery!
Off to see if I can move a couple more things from my long to-do list! 
It's all good...just hectic-busy in a bunch of directions!

PS. Yes, I made my photos big today, simply because!  

NOTE:  Honoured and thrilled to be a Top 3 Pick over at Tuesday Throwdown #334~Tags/Bookmarks! THANK YOU!!!!

Also sharing at:


Thank you so much for dropping by; your visit brings me joy!



15 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Simply gorgeous Carol!! I am really loving the dimension of your pretty flower! Perfect take on the CASE my friend! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

Barb Ghig said...

Well, I'm glad you made your photos larger today :) Your bookmark is absolutely GORGEOUS, Carol! Beautiful coloring on your blooms and a lovely take on Marion's tag!
I hope things settle down for you soon! Thanks so much for having me along as your GD for this challenge...Hugs, Barb

Happy Dance said...

Hello Beautiful! And while this tag/bookmark is certainly beautiful, I meant you personally! But the tag really is sweet... Love the colors and those flowers and the branch you've used here. Pretty coloring, too! Have a marvelous weekend. Bev

Jeanne said...

Waht a beautiful bookmark. How joyous it would be to see that loveliness each time you opened a book! You've colored it so wonderfully. I also really like the long leafy stems. The addition of the little blue circles is perfect, too. I hope you are able to tackle that long to do list in short order so your plate isn't quite as full. But, I know oh too well how that isn't possible, sometimes! Big hugs for a dear friend and a happy weekend! :)

Kim Heggins said...

So clever....turn your tag into a bookmark. Love to open a book and find this beauty.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely inspired bookmark!

A.Rose said...

Oh boy, I have this set and love what you produced with it!

Shelly said...

Sooo beautiful!

Susanne Vargas said...

This bookmark is really pretty with the flowers and the greenery! I love making and using bookmarks!

Debi said...

Beautiful bookmark! Glad you found the time to share it with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck.
Debi TT DT

Kim said...

Your tag is beautiful. I love the die cut flowers framing the tag. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Anita in France said...

Simply lovely, Carol ... that posy of blooms hanging over the edge of this fabulous bookmark is gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Debi said...

Congrats on being one of the Top Picks at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Make sure you grab your badge. Hugs, Debi

Bobby said...

You should make it big all the time, Carol. The better to see the detail of your lovely bookmark. I love that long leafy branch behind the beautiful flowers.

Marion said...

Oh, I love your tag/bookmark! Really pretty :)