Monday, December 19, 2016

What Christmas Is Angel...STAMPlorations ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop (Day 6, Dec. 19)

Hello,

I'm back with one more card for Day 6 of the STAMPlorations ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop.



Yesterday, I shared a card featuring the Nativity portion of the  Nativity Angel stencil; today, I'm showcasing the Angel....


Simple stenciling paired with a heart-warming sentiment...another card ready to be mailed!

Have you brought your stenciling over to the Flash Linky Party yet?  If  not, you still have time; the link closes Friday, December 23, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-8).  Perhaps you can squeeze in a little bit of crafting...it's good for the spirit *grin*!

Also sharing at:

STAMPlorations Anything Goes Challenge


Creatalicious Challenges #105~Anything Goes 

My Time To Craft Challenge #366~ Christmas (no traditional Christmas colours) 
 
Thank you for spending part of your day with me; your visit brings me joy!




20 comments:

Kristie said...

Such a beautiful clean and simple card with a lovely sentiment. I love the faux stitching around the border. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy.

Becca Cruger said...

Very gorgeous! I love the neon flash - nontraditional and merry and bright!

Maura said...

Such soft, subtle shading - so lovely!

StampinJessica said...

Beautiful christmas card !
Thank you for joining the Creatalicious Challenge.
Hope wee see you soon again.
Merry Christmas
Jessica DT

JenniferE said...

Great stencil! Lovely colors! It's like the angel is glowing!

Brenda said...

Another stunning card Carol! I do love that angel stencil and I do adore the rainbow inking! Hugs, Brenda

Shelly said...

Oooh, another beautiful card, Carol!

Peanut said...

Simply stunning, my friend. Wishing you an amazing Christmas of peace, love and joy.
HUGS Asha

Geri said...

Hey there pal! Brady is relaxing with a good book so I'm taking a minute or two to visit my pals!

GORGEOUS colors...so soft and so pretty! The perfect match for the sweet angel silhouette. Fabulous sentiment too :)

Helen Gullett said...

How lovely the angel is!

Jeanne said...

What a glorious angel, Carol! Such beautiful colors blended perfectly. And that sentiment. Lovely. Thank you so much for sharing, Carol. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Hugs!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love this coloring.
the angel is as beautiful
as the nativity.
thanks for sharing.

Darnell said...

Beautifully colored angel and beautiful sediment! What a lovely Christmas card you've made, Carol! Thank you!! Safe travels and happy holidays!! Talk soon! Hugs, Darnell

*Vicki* said...

Such a beauty this is Carol! Love the angle with the rainbow of colors!! Such a lovely design! HUGS :)

Gale said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...just so beautiful Carol. I love your stunning angel, just incredible in those fabulous colors.

Monika Reeck said...

I love the pastel color you used here Miss C
so sweett
Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
maybe I am lucky to see you again on my Blog if not wish you have a great family time
hugs
Monika

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)
Cheers
preety

Anita in France said...

Soft and delicate, Carol ... such lovely colours for this festive herald angel! Hugs, Anita :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Heavenly colors for this pretty angel!