Friday, December 16, 2016

Shimmer Coffee and Holly...STAMPlorations ARTploration Stencil Blog Hop (Day 3, Dec. 16)

Hello,

Welcome to the third day of the STAMPlorations ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop and how lucky I am to have this opportunity to join Shery's team once again.


My card uses the Holly Background Mini Stencil to create a festive background for my sparkly red Coffee Cup Silhouette Die.  Nothing like traditional red-and-green for the Christmas season!


You have a whole lot of hop-hop-hopping to do, so I'll send you on your merry way.  Remember: prizes to be had for commenting, as well as for joining the Flash Stencil Project Linky Party.  Head over to the STAMPlorations site for all the wonderful details...then join the fun!

Also sharing at:


Thank you for spending part of your day with me, especially during this busy season! Your visit brings me joy!





22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! I love the leafs and berries behind the coffee cup! So cute!!! If I don't make it back I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Amazing card!!! I like so much your use of stencils! Beautiful brown cup on berries background!!!

Shelly said...

Carol, this is so festive and FABULOUS! Love it!

Mary Holshouser said...

Great card.
thanks for sharing.

nancy littrell said...

I love your red and green stenciled holly background with your die cut coffee cup. So festive and fun. TFS Carol. Hugs, Nancy

~amy~ said...

Ooooohhh...love that red glittery goodness!

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Helen F. said...

Love the cup, Carol

Ceal said...

So pretty, love the background

Brenda said...

Oh wow Carol, I am totally in love with this one!!!! Hugs, Brenda

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

I love how you masked off the area then stenciled it is so soft and subtle, thank you for sharing

Craftyfield said...

Love the touch of glitter too, very Christmassy...

Jeanne said...

Oooh, look at that pretty stenciled background. Such a fun Christmasy feel. The steaming cup and saucer die looks great, too, all nice and dressed up in the finest glitter! Lovely card, Carol! :) Hugs!

Becca Yahrling said...

I have that stencil from Stamplorations! I hope I can find the time to enter!!
Your card is gorgeous!

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

beautiful card :)
cheers
preety

Teri said...

Love the red glittery cup against the soft stenciled background.

JenniferE said...

So pretty! Love the dark coffee cup die over the Christmas colored stencils.

Hetty said...

Great card.

Helen Gullett said...

What fabulous card!

*Vicki* said...

This is SO awesome Carol!! I just love the holly stenciled background with the coffee cup die!! You've knocked all of your creations outta the park girl!! ;) HUGS

Lisa said...

Very pretty! Love the stenciled background!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Yum, a sparkly red cup! Wonderful soft stenciled background!