Thursday, December 15, 2016

Have A Magical Holiday Season...STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge #12 Mid-Month Post, 2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello,

Today                                           (Source)

because it's my last day of being a Guest Designer at STAMPlorations. How quickly my three month stint has passed and oh, how much fun I've had! 


Now, however, we turn to far happier things: my STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge Reminder Post

I'm sharing a 'holly and berries' decorated cup of coffee (or cocoa, or tea, or whatever warm beverage tickles your tastebuds) to warm the cool of a wintry day and to wish you a most magical holiday season!


Of course, my coffee card is joining the bursting-at-the-seams gallery over at the fabulous 2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop,
Heart-felt THANK YOUs galore to Shery and the STAMPlorations CAS team for this dream-come-true opportunity to design-and-play alongside you!  You know I love x love STAMPlorations products and challenges, so you'll certainly be seeing me in the gallery!

Also sharing at:
  




Thank you for spending part of your day with me; your visit brings me joy!



23 comments:

Ceal said...

So so cute!!

Shelly said...

So pretty, Carol!

Geri said...

Just copied and pasted the "I has a sad" image to my computer! It's adorable!!!

Love your hollies and berries coffee (I'm thinking it's a latte) but really love the smattering of pink and green snowflakes.

OH Babs said...

Very cute I posted it on my coffee folder on Pinterest.

Arianna Barbara said...

Such a lovely card!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fabulous and fun card!

Brenda said...

I really love how your card came out Carol! Love those snowflakes and love your coffee sleeves. Just a fabulou card my friend! Hugs, Brenda

Helen F. said...

Love this CAS beauty, Carol!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your cute cups on this card.

Bobby said...

I'll have hot cider in mine please, Carol. ;)

nancy littrell said...

I love your red and green Christmas design for your coffee cups. So fun Carol. I can't believe it has been 3 months already. I have loved all your cards. TFS Hugs, Nancy

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

I love your green and red theme and the cups are perfect, thank you for the inspiration

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super awesome use of the colors!

Jeanne said...

Awww, that little kitty is so sweet. Sad for you that your fun time has come to an end, but you are going out in with a flurry(as opposed to saying with a bang...which could cause and avalance, no?). This card is delightful and festive. I adore the colors and how the cups are kind of "clinking," too. Pretty snowflakes as well. Thank you for the inspiration you've shared! Hugs!!

~amy~ said...

Well, you rocked those 3 months!
Love the clinking coffee cups...CHEERS!

Becca Yahrling said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Teri said...

Love the CAS design.

Hetty said...

Sweet card.

*Vicki* said...

Oh how fun fun fun and festive this is Carole!! I just love your coffee cups in the festive colors!! I have really loved all of your wonderful inspiration during your GDT spot!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

Lisa said...

Such a pretty card! Love it!

Helen Gullett said...

This is a fabulous CAS!! Love those cups for sure :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Those cup sleeves are so festive! I think I need a cup of coffee right now ;)