Sunday, December 11, 2016

HO HO HO...Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #266, Twelve Days of Christmas Challenge, AAA Cards Challenge #79~Christmas

Hello,

Cold weather = crafting time!  A gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do, right? My husband is not enjoying being stuck inside, especially since rider his bike on a trainer in the basement isn't exactly a thrill. At the moment, he's vacuuming the basement...and I'm not going to disrupt him *grin*

Quick post to share my card for Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #266



I stenciled a *chimney* to represent the square in the sketch. 
Apparently it's an architectural marvel in being  a floating chimney...sighhhh...

NOTE:  Thrilled and honoured to be selected as the Queen of Clean over at Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #266!  Ho Ho Ho HAPPY! Thank you!!

The Reverse Confetti Santa and reindeer are toooo cute! And yes, Rudolph does have a shiny nose...you might even say it glows...

The frigid temperatures have addling my brain...or maybe it's just the carrying-over of joy that comes from watching the Rudolph animated classic last night. I love that show....Yukon Cornelius is awesome!

Also sharing at:




Thank you for spending part of your day with me; your visit brings me joy!

21 comments:

Anita in France said...

So sweet, Carol ... Santa and Rudolph make such a great team, cute and so ready to deliver that sack of toys! The chimney ... architechtural marvel ... of course, Santa's magic is working!! Hugs, Anita :)

Jeanne said...

Ha, ha! I love Anita's comment. Santa magic indeed! Love your architectural marvel. And your coloring and your humor! I missed watching Rudolph. Darn! Yukon Cornelious is fabulous! They showed Frozen on tv last night. I skipped that entirely and put the dvd on. My girls would come through from time to time when they heard a song they particularly liked. I enjoyed it. Keep up the awesome cardmaking. Hope your hubby continues to help with the housework in an effort to keep busy. Unique ways to keep in shape, right? Hugs!!

Amy O said...

Adorable! I love the way you've stenciled the background -- great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jane said...

Oh so cute and absolutely adorable. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

maria f. said...

Such a cute take on that sketch and so stinkin' adorable. Love Santa and Rudolph doing the deliveries. Straight from the Island of Misfit Toys!

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh this is ADORABLE, Carol! The brick wall is a perfect "anchor" for Santa and his reindeer, beautifully done!

Jen Timko said...

Oh my goodness, this is such fun! I love these little images. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Bobby said...

Santa and Rudolph are perfect for the sketch, Carol, and so is the brick chimney. Up on the housetop.

Greta said...

The stenciling is perfect--such a cute card, Carol!

Kylie said...

omg they are just adorable. I love this Carol! Thanks so much for playing along in my 12 Days of Christmas Cards challenge xx

Geri said...

Sweet images...love your coloring!!! The 'softly colored, stenciled brick wall looks so cool and really grounds the images!

Marisa said...

You rocked this sketch! Darling card with the touch of pink brick in the bg.

Diane Jaquay said...

OMG I'm doing the happy dance here for ya, CONGRATS!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Congrats, c ... it is delightful!
=]

Alanna said...

What a darling card Carol. I love the stenciled brick work. And your coloring of the images is perfect.

sandybb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sandybb said...

Congrats to you and your floating chimney!

Shelly said...

Oh this so cute! Congrats on being Queen of the Clean, too!

Justine Hovey said...

What an adorable Christmas scene! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word this is absolutely ADORABLE!! :) Love your take on that sketch and congrats you queen of clean you!! I am bowing...

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awwww.............heartmelting cuteness!