Saturday, December 10, 2016

Warm Winter Wishes Cup of Coffee...Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #388, 2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, Twelve Days of Christmas Challenge

Hello,

I'm here, on this frosty Sunday, to invite you to Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #388~Colour Challenge, where we're tempting you with this high-top swirl chocolate (or so I've decided it is) cupcake (hmmm...wonder if that's actually ice cream...soft ice cream...as in DQ soft ice cream...I love DQ soft ice cream...sorry, distracted!) sprinkled with *the* perfect amount of gold stars and pops of red 'berries.' Creamy deliciousness, I'm sure!



Our sponsor is Craft Classes Online; the winner of this challenge will win a  a free seat to any of their online workshops found on the CCO website with a regular price of $25 or less.  That is so cool!!


I've stenciled a coffee card using Candy Apple DI (should have used a 'heavier' touch. Let's call this 'light poppy', okay?), Tea Dye DI (steam and saucer), and gold shimmer-paper for the snowflake. Warm Winter Wishes rounds it out...


Of course, given this is a coffee-themed card, I'm heading off to the fabulous 2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop,
This is our wrap-up challenge for 2016, so please be sure to play along with your 
Poppy, Cream and Gold creations!

You have until JANUARY 7TH to join the fun!
See you in the gallery!

Also sharing at:




Thank you for spending part of your day with me; your visit brings me joy!


29 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, lovely stencil and just the perfect finish with the gold die cut snowflake.

Rose said...

A lovely card Carol! That's a great stencil & you've finished it beautifully with the sparkly snowflake.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Carol. I just adore your stenciling. I will imagine this is full of deliciously creamy and maybe a little caramely hot cocoa. Yum! While I'm sure DQ soft serve is delish, I much prefer their chocolate shakes. Not that you asked, but thought I'd share. :) hee, hee. Good to see you and your lovely card! Hugs!

~amy~ said...

Carol, love your snowflake embellished coffee mug! So perfect!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

I think the color is perfect, lends a light and airy feel to the card. Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration

Shelly said...

Oooh, this is BEAUTIFUL, Carol! Love it!

Ann said...

So pretty, love the steam floating up.

Ceal said...

Simply beautiful! tfs

Fikreta said...

its wonderful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful! I love the stenciled coffee cup design.

Bobby said...

I'd love a cup of something hot in your snowflake adorned mug, Carol.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card! Love the stenciled mug and the snowflake!

Imke said...

Wow, this is such a pretty Card. The stenciled coffee mug Looks great and i like the CAS style of your Card. Perfect for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop !

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super pretty cup!

Diane Jaquay said...

Such a beautiful winter coffee card, love that cup and the snowflake is a perfect adornment for it!

Susanne Vargas said...

So soft and pretty! Love everything about it, the colors, the golden snowflake,...

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty CAS card. Love this stencil!!

Helen F. said...

Love this CAS beauty, Carol!

Greta said...

Love that mug & the shade you achieved is beautiful! That's one of my very favorite red inks--need to use it more!

Teri said...

Perfect just the way it is.

Kylie said...

This is perfect. Love the colours and design! Thanks so much for playing along in my 12 Days of Christmas Cards challenge xx

Geri said...

If I wasn't already sipping on a steamin' hot latte, I would be headed straight to McD's to get one cuz your card totally made me want coffee! BEAUTIFUL stenciled images and tons of white space....ahhhhhh

Arianna Barbara said...

Such a pretty card!!!

Hetty said...

Such a lovely card.

Marisa said...

Fabulous! Craving a latte now ;)

Helen Gullett said...

Oh simply adorable and sweet! Love it!

Celeste Goff said...

Great CAS card! I love the little touch of sparkle with the snowflake!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this looks quite toasty!! I just LOVE how you've stenciled this cup with some Christmas cheer and warmth!! Beautifully done!! HUGS

Rosy Newlun said...

Sheer elegance! I wish I could "stop" at beautiful instead of always going too far. I love that coral color, too. Awesome!