Friday, June 30, 2023

Inkspirational Challenge #293 - Word Prompt - Christmas in July - Gingerbread Bakery

Hello,

First: HAPPY CANADA DAY to all my Canadian friends!

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #293, where our Word (okay, Words) Prompt for the next two weeks is CHRISTMAS IN JULY. We're just over 1/2 way to Christmas (why is time flying so quickly) and craft companies are already launching their Christmas releases so...we've decided to join the festive festivities! 

You can interpret the theme in any fashion you want - a 'summer' Christmas, regular Christmas or whatever falls in between. As long as Christmas is your focus, we'd love to see you in the gallery.


Last November, I watched Nicole Spohr create Gingerbread Bakery Gift Tags and decided that I *needed* to have some of my own.  It took me a while to gather the products but...mission accomplished.  Below is my case - or rather, copy - of one of her tags. I'm so pleased with how this turned out - and yes, I did make the second version that she also shared. You can see her creativity here.


Looking forward to seeing how Christmas in July inspires you!

Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is so beautifully festive, Carol! Well done! :)

Julia Aston said...

This is so wonderful Carol! love all the sweet die cuts, perfect for Christmas gift tags, especially if the gift is food! Julia xx

Marina said...

I can almost taste the gingerbread! So cute and timeless and beautifully put-together.

Lisa Elton said...

This is so adorable!

Marlena M. said...

This is so creative Carol! LOVE IT~

Nonni said...

This is such an unique Christmas make! Love all the details. xxx