Friday, June 23, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #685 - CAS Week - Thinking of You - Paper Hugs Think of You, Friend (The Stamp Market)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #685 where our hostess, Elizabeth, invites us to create CAS cards with a Thinking of You theme. 


A special thank you to our June guest designer, TK, from Time 4 Kardsfor sharing her inspiring cards with us this past month. 

My Paper Hugs collection from The Stamp Market - one of my all-time favourites -  needed some attention - and what better challenge to play in. Paper Hug is die cut with Vicki Boutin patterned paper; the sheet is actually rainbow-ish, but since the die didn't cover the full spectrum of the swirly pattern, I went with the first three ROY colours.


Looking forward to seeing your CLEAN and SIMPLE Thinking of You cards.

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Jeanne said...

How sweet! Love the look of the paper in the die cut! Thanks for sharing, Carol.

ElizStewart said...

Too cute!

Carol said...

I LOVE the patterned paper part of the sentiment!!! And the panda is adorable! Great card on our theme!!!!!

Nancy said...

Carol, I always get inspired and or want to go shopping when I drop by! This is awesome!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! Love the colorful big sentiment

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Adorable! Love that cute little panda peeking over the sentiment. That die cut sentiment look fabulous done with the patterned paper, brilliant idea!

Lisa Elton said...

I have the bear, I need the paper hugs die! Golly is this ever CUTE!!

Bobby said...

I've been wanting a paper hugs die and I love how you cut yours from the patterned paper, Carol. Such a cute card!

TK said...

The die is awesome, and I love the patterns used for it! So fun, sweet and definitely CAS. Thanks so much for your sweet comments during my Guesting stint -- so sweet and I truly appreciate them

Ina G said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the DP on your big sentiment and what a cute bear sending heart hugs.

Lisa Kind said...

This is adorable! I love that die and how you paired it with that secondary sentiment.