Friday, June 2, 2023

HLS June 2023 Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes - Birthday Images Card (Pigment Craft Co.)

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers June 2023 (how did we get here so fast!) Birthday Challenge, where the theme is always Anything Goes.


I had a play - finally - with my Pigment Craft Co. Postage Grid Cover Plate die and Sweets stamp set. I didn't use the outer frame for this one; just the little 'stamps', each one decorated with a birthday image, then added to the base with different amounts of foam tape for dimension. You'll see, in another post, what I did with the frame. 


Looking forward to your birthday celebration cards/projects in the gallery.

Also sharing at:

Seize the Birthday Challenge #262 - Make It Pop. I've used funky-fun images, bright colours and loads of dimension (difficult to photograph) on those bitty stamps.



Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Nancy said...

Carol, I love that this card has no sentiment and is filled with birthday images. Every image is stamped, spaced, and placed perfectly. This is such a fun card and perfect for our Topping at Seize the Birthday. So glad you joined us!

Jeanne said...

How fun is this card?! I love all those bitty birthday images. It's a winner for sure!

Marlena M. said...

I had to look closer to see what you used for this festive card; it's so cool!!!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

such a fun card, I don't know if I would have the patience for it.

Barb Housner

Carol said...

Adorable!!!!! What a fun birthday card...say it's a birthday card without saying it's a birthday card!! The postal dies that cut from that cover plate are fab! Your little birthday images, darling! I love this card!

Glenda J said...

This is so fabulous! Love the bright colours and super cute design. Thanks for playing along with the topping at Seize the Birthday.

Nandini said...

Wow! Awesome card!