Thursday, June 1, 2023

Color Hues Challenge #65 - Red and Aqua...Markered Hello (Concord and 9th)

Hello,

 And suddenly, we're in June! How did that happen? New month = new Colour Hues Challenge #65. For the next two weeks, Julie P invites us to be creative with hues of Red and Aqua. A lovely combination, as you'll see from all the inspiration. 

We're delighted to have Ineke joining us for this challenge.


Concord & 9th's Markered set came out for a play. Another turnabout that looks fabulous in any colour. Now that I finally have the updated jig, turnabouting is going to be even MORE fun! 


Looking forward to seeing how Red and Aqua inspire you!

This challenge will be open until June 14th @ 9AM!

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer!




Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Carol! I'm new to turnabouts and have no jig, but this set just arrived at my house. I saw it when you used it last, and had to have it! Need I say, how wonderful your card is??? LOVE everything about it! In these colors, it's perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a fun way to say hello! What a great background!

Jeanne said...

How fun is this card? The color combo looks great used this way and the card simply makes me smile. Thanks so much for sharing! I might have to look into an updated jig! ;)

Julie B said...

A simple design that packs a punch Carol. I made my own turnabout jig but can I find it now! As I said before, the post, customs and handling fees are prohibitive, never mind the fact that you have to go to the sorting office WHEN it's open to pay and collect, so have to rely on the few shops in the UK that deal in the products. Sadly they fly off the shelves before I realise they were in stock!! :)

Julia Aston said...

What a fun and happy HELLO card using these colors Carol! love the plaid and the big bold HELLO! Julia xx

Nancy said...

Fun and fabulous! Hello right back at you!

Marcia Hill said...

I played with this markered turnabout set when I first got it and haven't played since, but your use of the challenge colors on this is FABULOUS Carol!! I'm thinking I need to get this set back out and have a play...I just LOVE your card!! Hugs. :0)

Stef Perry said...

Another cool card using a C & 9 turnabout set - Carol, they are magic in your hands! Love the plaid and the large Hello with the heart. Totally fabulous!

JulieP said...

This just screams FUN!!! You do such a wonderful job with their products. Love this one.

Karen said...

I always love the cards you make with these C&9th products. You've inspired me more than once, and this is another fab card! I just ordered a couple of turnabout stamps today during the big inventory sale.

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol this is so much fun! Those stamps & dies are on my wish list! love and looks fantastic in these colours!