Thursday, June 8, 2023

HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge June 2023 - Have A Fabulous Day (Pigment Craft Co. and Pinkfresh Studio)

Hello,



For this card, I used the 'negative' piece from the birthday card I share here (Pigment Craft Co. Postage Grid cover plate), then simply added some stickers from Pinkfresh Studio. Let's just say this version was wayyyyyy easier than the previous! LOL! 


Looking forward to seeing your die-namic cards/projects in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this, it's so cute!

Helen F said...

Wow! What a wonderful card Carol. I love all the detail you’ve included. It really is a work of art. I love it. Have a good weekend.

wienerhoneymooners said...

IN LOVE with this card..... Ill have to get your address again to make sure I have the correct one!!!

Nandini said...

Wow! Looks really pretty. Your other card is also amazing!

laurie said...

I love this..what a fun card!