Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Color Hues Challenge #59 - Green and Gold...St. Patrick's Day Gnomes

Hello,

March 1st has certainly come quickly, hasn't it! Seemed but a blink ago that it was January 1st...and we've whooshed through that month and February, too. Of course, March 1 brings a new Colour Hues Challenge and, as your hostess, I've selected hues of Green and Gold as inspiration for the next two weeks. St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, as is Spring as well as any other occasions that spark your creativity with this colour combination. My amazing teammates, as well as our guest designer, Barb, have plenty of eye candy for you to enjoy.

Pretty obvious I headed in St. Patrick's Day direction. A chance to play with my Simon Says gnome, shiny green and sparkly gold papers, my solitary little shamrock die and some patterned papers.


Had to make a second leprechaun gnome for a tag. I'm not a 'big' fan of gnomes, but this one is a cutie.


Looking forward to seeing your Green and Gold makes in the gallery.

You have until March 14 @ 9:00 AM EST to join us.

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer.

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Julie B said...

Love your St Paddy's day gnome Carol, such a fun card. :)

Lisa Elton said...

Two cuties, Carol! I like the snappy sparkle you added!

Jeanne said...

Your take is simply darling. Gnomes are sure fun! And mischievous, I hear. Thanks for sharing, Carol!

Nancy said...

Such a great color combo and your card is just darling, Carol. The plaid shamrocks tied the card front together nicely! Thinking of you!

JulieP said...

I had this little fella in my hands to use for this challenge but changed my mind in the end. He's a very versatile gnome and your card and tag are fab!

Marcia Hill said...

I always forget I have this gnome die until I see someone else use it, and I have to tell you that you've used this die fabulously Carol!! He is such a cutie all decked out in his green and gold, and I love your background paper too!! Sweet, sweet card (and tag!!) my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Cindy Beach said...

Loved this color choice, Carol! I'm not a fan of gnomes - at least I haven't given in yet. But this chubby guy steals the show! I love that gold glittery paper too!

Karen said...

Love these St.Patty gnomes, and am filing this idea away for next year's St. Patty's Day cards. Both the card and the tag are cute as can be, but I think the tag is my favorite!

Stef Perry said...

That gnome works so perfecty for a number of occasions, but he looks especially handsome in his St. Patty's Day outfit. What a fun, fun, fun card, Carol! Love all the sparkle and of course the shamrocks! Thanks for the great color combo too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your gnomes all decked out in gold are fantastic and super cute and very lucky! Happy St. Patty's Day! xo