Thursday, March 2, 2023

HLS Birthday Challenge - March 2023...Let's Celebrate You (TE Create in Quads Hooray, Foil It Birthday)

Hello, 

After a good long break, the Happy Little Stampers challenges are back in business! Today, I'm delighted to welcome you to the March 2023 Birthday Challenge, where Anything Goes is always the theme. Isn't that the most wonderful incentive ever? I think so!


My card is one, of four, created using Taylored Expressions Create-in-Quads Hooray stencil. The stencils are primarily for celebrating graduations, but when they're paired with Foil-It panels (you only need a laminator for these), they become birthday cards. Clever, this double dipping, right! I foiled the sentiment with turquoise Deco Foil, stenciled the border and voila...a birthday card done. Three more to share at some point; stay tuned!


Looking forward to seeing your birthday creations filling the gallery!
Thank you for dropping by!



6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is festive and oodles of fun!

Jeanne said...

What a great card. I really like the stenciled star border! Well done, my friend who does an amazing job with stencils!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the dual borders - this turned out fabulous! Thanks for joining in at STB

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh this is fabulous

Nancy said...

Great stencil work, Carol. The foiling looks wonderful too! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very fun card. I have used this stencil for graduation cards - I like it as a birthday card.

Barb Housner